Reviews for Porcelain
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Gorgeous. I love how you show that Ginny still remembers - and loves - Tom. Wonderful job.
account chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
brilliant!
Maccy chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Woah. This was drop-dead gorgeous! I loved it to pieces! Tom/Ginny fics can be looked at in so many different ways, but this is the best type. Going on the faves!

Maggie
marauderprincess chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
i love that story. I love the ribbons part. That is the best tom fic i have read in a long time. kudos, mozaltof (mind my spelling lmao), congratualtions that story is beautiful
paradox01 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Beautifully told - however I argue with the idea that Tom would care diddly-squat about Ginny.
I liked the last sentence best "and she wonders what she dreamt of last night".
Loved the dark nature
-paradox
nanomi chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
*oh ah!* that was so omg wonderful!
Licca Doll chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Licca Doll is little doll from Japan, and from the pictures I've seen its very pretty. This story made me think of it for some reason, so I thought I'd just add the little trivial note.
I am really impressed with this story, I'm a big Ginny hater (my famous line is "MOM I DIDNT DO IT!GINNY DID IT!")but this made me see her in sort of a new light. Wow, this was a great fiction, usually Tom fics are full of hopeless mary sues, and such. Tom and Ginny fics they're usually all fluffy and lame. This was brief, but intriuging. Theres something so alluring about it.. Please write more fics (if u havent all ready) infact I'd like you to help me with mine. Anyway, unfortunately I must go, but good job
Licca doll
formely known as
The Marauder Princess hehe _
fcuking cathy chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
ok that was really really good!
fcuking cathy
Mask of Twilight chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
This was beautiful. I enjoyed reading it very much. The extended metaphor of the porcelain doll really added a nice touch. Dreams are always like that...wonderful, confusing, and neverlasting.
FlyingHampsterOfDoom chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
OOh...Wow... O.O ...That was good. It was all semi-furturistic and semi-past and semi-nowness... I like that. I think I shall brag to all my friends about this great fanfic. I read, and they'll never be able to read it MUHAHAHAHAHAH!
Morgain Lestrange chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
AMAZING. its so mysterious and dark. very cool.
MEL chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Oh .please make this a novel. I love tom ans ginny and your story could go in so many different ways.