Reviews for It's All In The Blood
bradsan11 chapter 17 . 10/24/2015
Why would James be proud having a daughter as The Slayer knowing she will have a short life spam. Doesn't make sense. It's well known that Buffy was the longest, strongest and active slayer at the age of nineteen or twenty how come that suddenly the longest one is twenty five. Most slayers don't even survive the test at eighteen and the ones who did survived died within a year. Killed by the watcher council. Buffy became stronger and stronger her dead even made her stronger than before. All the Slayer abilities will be better the older she gets. The watchers are afraid of slayers that will become a adult or are the Slayer for to long. The adult one's can think and will notice what kind of power hungry people the WC really are.

Good so far :)
WinterRain36 chapter 73 . 9/7/2015
You lied.
Guest chapter 45 . 8/13/2015
The reason for the joke combined with them saying they wouldn't pissed me off.
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Awesome first chapter
highlander348 chapter 34 . 10/9/2014
Sucks
Darke The Black King chapter 73 . 7/29/2014
I've gotta say, I loved this story! This has gotta be one of the best I've ever read. I sat down and started it yesterday afternoon, read through the night until 5:00 in the morning and started reading again as soon us I could until just finishing it. XD I love your writing style and the whole idea in general was extremely interesting to me.
I just have one question. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but did you ever do the sequel? I looked over the other stories the site said you did (and will read them as well, I liked this one so much XD) but none of them seemed to match the prologue you wrote here at my first glance. If there is, I would love the name to it so that I can get started reading! If not, then I encourage you to work on it if you ever feel the slightest interest, because I loved the story and that cliff hanger was PURE EVIL q.q
Thanks for taking the time to write this, it really was wonderful. My only issue was that the horcruxes were not found and destroyed, but I'm willing to deal as this is a fan fiction and thus an alternate universe. They may not even exist in this 'world'.
Wish you luck on any endeavors, and keep up the good work. I notice that the site says your most recent update was 2009, so you may never even read this, but still had to review XD
Gaben chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Given how much of Dumbledores cock Harry has down his throat this chapter I'm going to assume this is a slash fic and stop reading.

Well, the absolute shite writing would have put me off too.
NamuNamu chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
I love this story. Well done!
Starfox5 chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Ah, I always wonder why anyone swallows Molly's attitude. Her patronizing arrogance should make people shut her up. After Harry and his friends fought and survived the best Voldemort has to offer in the Ministry only an utter idiot would consier them unfit to take part in the order business. Of course, most wizards, and definetly most order members, are idiots.

Still, trying to tell a slayer she's just a child takes the cake.
kindleflame5 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Sucks balls
pottermania bis chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Buffy and Snape meeting was explosive and I hope there will be an ass kicking later!
pottermania bis chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
I'm glad Harry and Buffy became this close this quickly.
pottermania bis chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I really like your story this far and the relationship between the two. I'm so glad Vernon got slapped by Petunia and scared of Buffy
chris7100 chapter 61 . 11/29/2012
Seriously, Ron is a bigoted moron. You, yourself, have written him that way. How, in god's name, can you believe it's plausible, given the actions you have written for Draco, that Hermione would be witless enough to chose Ron? Hr/R made little to no sense in JKR's books, but it's outlandish here. The rest of your story is clever, and you've done an OUTSTANDING job with Faith, but the Hermione/Ron bit is just painful.
Constance Truggle chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
So I decided to reread this, and the Grimwauld Place I mentioned once years ago (how sad that I recall that?) is in this chapter. Kthxbai!

CT.