Reviews for Form
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Woots! That was hot tension:)
silvereyes chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
that was very good. It was well developed and we don't see much of these stories were he shanges forms. I hope we see more.
orchadlo667 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
this is really good! You shold definitly rite more.
sheena chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Wow! that was hot! Blueish men are the best...keep up the good work
Fallen-Angel0o chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
we have so much in common i have you in my favorite author list your the best! !
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Great! I was wondering what happen to these two.
He, He ,he!
_
lee chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
great! more! more! more!
ink and ashes chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
XD! M/S WONDEERFUL! GREAT! PERFECT! SUPERB!
XD!
Luwana-Fluff-Dragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I'm with Erica, a sequel would go down very well if you ever wanted to write one :p Rarr, damn you! This is very good :P
Astrik chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Mrrowwr! _ That was great! Poor Michael... Wonderful work as usual, Jess!
dark star11 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Interesting.
FirstDeathDealer chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
This is REALLY good. You should make it a story of some sort and add a new chapter. Very good. I like.
Erica chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
This was really wonderful. Hopefully you'll write a sequel...one where the beast wins out... *hopeful look*.
Lycampire chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
This scene was quit seductive your best work yet i must say I hope to reading more of Hybrid war.
staticradar chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Ok i'm too lazy to sign in...sue me...

but still had to tell you, once again how much I adore this peice! And trust me that was one of the best M/S i've ever read! You should write them more ;) And if my laptop is ever working again i'll make sure you do! ;)

*hugs* for you and *another cookie cake* for your muse! You both rock muchly and so glad it was finally written...and that's sorta what i envisioned...and how cool is it that you DID include her buttoning up his shirt! I soo wanted that, you knew that though! Was that included cuz of my comp woes? hee hee...

Thanks soo much for it! It was definatly worth the wait!