Reviews for Bubbles
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
His bath tub is haunted!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
How old is boba in this
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You will never begin to know how hard I was cracking up from this fic. It seemed a bitt weird, how the hell was this horny bathtub even speaking with Fett? Kind of unlikely, unless all of the stress and tension was just making him lose his mind.

I couldn't stop laughing, and I still am chuckling as I type this review. That's how I feel when I find the time to get into a hot bath, I let myself slip away into relaxation and I don't give a damn about the world around me...although I don't have an exchange with the bathtub.

I swear, this for some reason, made me like Fett even more than I did to begin with. And I have no explanation why! :)

MidnightSakuraBlossom
Got the Jitters chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Very funny. Now why all of a sudden do I want to take a bath? XD Keep up the good writing!
melpi chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
had me giggling away to myself like some mad-woman!

holy crap how i want a ghetto talking bath tub!

really funny, i'm still smiling haha!
The Cat Crusader chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
LOVED tub's voice! Sounded to me like a southern black lady.
TheRazzleDazzleDame chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was great. I was just lookin' through Boba Fett stories and I found this one. I loved it. ;D

Red
kiku65 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Weird. Debating with self whether to add to C2. Yes...no...yes...no... oh, go on the ;)
kinokokichigai chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
What the FUCK.

Great job. I wish I had a talking bathtub.
P. S. Giovanni chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Wow, that was super funny! I laughed from beginning to end.

I can just imagine the tub talking. (shivers) Weird.
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
aww...thats kinda sweet. boba finally relaxing... good for him. he should do that more often.
Caladhiel Elensul chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
...That was a little bit freaky, but in some bizarre, strange way, hillarious XD I like. I like very much. My new favorite character is the bath tub XD
conformityfever chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That was cute... I thought the bath tub sounded like Queen Latifah... scary.
Phantom Phantasy chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
xD
Infamous One chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Ah,to wiggle one's toes in a tub full of hot water...even bounty hunters need to relax once in awhile,LOL.