Reviews for Paint By Numbers
mary chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Ok, now you got me wanting me to read a kitty,kirt story...by! :)
tfobmv18 chapter 10 . 9/18/2008
That was good, but it had such a sad ending for Romy. I'm going to go read the sequel now. Keep up the good work.
Ariesque chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
I had rum raisin ice cream once. It was fine until I had to finish the entire thing. So I totally understand how kitty feels.
Xakko chapter 10 . 6/18/2005
I'm re-reading the Kiotr "classics", and wanted to thank you for this wonderful piece. It was hard, at times, to sense how much time was left in the three weeks, but I think the fact that the writing made me impatient for her wait to be over is a testament to how engaging you made the characters. Well done, bravo! Please keep it up!
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 10 . 2/28/2005
I know I found this story a little too late to be of any good in reviewing on time, but I had to tell you that I absolutely loved this. Thank you for including some of the classic UXM Peter/Kitty moments and phrases, thank you for Lockheed, thank you for breaking it off with Lance in a nice way, and thank you for writing this. The Evo section of FFN really needed some good stories, and yours is the best I've read.
Blake chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
After watching XME it is a little bit hard for me to imagine dear ol’ Piotr saying all those gentle words and stuff :) They’ve made him so dumb in the show. Anyway the story is GREAT! Kitty is GORGEOUS! I think I’m in love _ I wish ALL girl could be like her. But they ain’t… As Gambit would say: “Est telle la vie
epona04 chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
well i'm going through every chap, tis brilliant!
oldprydefan chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
Well, you did it again. You made me cry. I really loved this chapter, just as much as I've loved this whole fic. The characters and their personalities have been captured flawlessly and I've adored the way you've worked in things from what I consider some of the best Uncanny X-Men issues ever written. This is one of those rare story's that I would have liked to have seen just go on and on forever. I can read it over and over again and it just keeps getting better. The whole scene at Kitty's room, from the present all the way through to Rogue coming in for her cd player, had me grinning like an idiot. God, I love this couple. I really look forward to the sequel and am absolutely thrilled that Valley Girl Kitty has left the building. ;)
Dark-bat chapter 10 . 5/23/2004
God...
I just got a giant... odd-tasting lump in the back of my mouth.
Either I'm getting sick again, or it was your story.
Seeing as how I haven't eaten any tacos in several weeks, it MUST be your story.
This has been, in all honestly, one of the top three fics I have ever read... in ANY genre. It might even been the best. I'm just tired and can't think of things.
You've brought sunshine into my cloudy, crazy life.
Oh man... I'm the Cliche Queen.
But, seriously, thank you.
Danfred chapter 10 . 5/22/2004
Aww... it's over already? There are far too few Kiotr fics out there... so get your sequel up soon! *pokes*
Ur MOM 90 chapter 10 . 5/22/2004
That was great ! Can't wait till the sequel! Keep up the good work!:)
KittieKat8 chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
hey i absolutly loved that ending!i hope rouge and gambit get to be together again...*WAH!* -*sniff*- okay i let it out of my system, i hope you have even more fun on the sequel because i think i can speak for everyone(i hope) when i say that we had fun u for writeing when we might be expecting the sequl too!good luck on other fics!
-Jesi
ishandahalf chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
sigh... SIGH. well, yay for the intense kitty/piotr cuteness, that was really sweet and all, glad they worked things out, but... he LEFT? oh NO! that's not what i was expecting at ALL! sigh... now i'm sad. sigh. kinda depressing there... well, all i can say is that things BETTER get DAMN fluffy and happy in the sequel for them, ya hear? pretty please? *shakes fist threateningly at you* so keep the spiffiness coming, quick like a bunny on crack.
Lady D of Chaos chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
last chapter was wonderful cant wait for the sequel
B chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
Aw...bittersweet ending. Sweet for Kitty and Piotr, and sad for Rogue/Remy, but a nice opening for the sequel. Liked that you mentioned Gambit was the closest thing to a friend Piotr had in the Acolytes. And really liked the image of Kitty phasing Piotr's shirt off, hee. Never thought of her using it for a buttons-bypass.