Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
Punkers Diva chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
great story. i was at that show it was so funny because like everyone was booing when he kissed her lol.
Kasey Renae chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
that was yet another cute and sappy fic...i'ma sucker for that kinda stuff...esp. Chris/Trish (OR Jeff/Lita) and how could anyone not love ChrisTrish!
Alahandra chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
dont know about anybody else but i totally luv the story and the jericho/trish angle.
S. Christian chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
i'm not sure what other people say, but stick to this jericho/trish pairing... it's interesting and you write it very well... until we meet again, i must say adios
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
OMG! Girl, you never cease to surprise me! i loved it, keep up the good work
Welshy84 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Me I'm not usually one for sappy stories, but seeing as this is a chris/trish fic I loved it. I couldn't help but grin, when trish replied to chris's question with a,"Good Lord, no."

Hope theres going to be a counter part to these, from trish's point of view. considering she didn't know it was her he was talking about. the jealousy she could be feeling of knowing he could be in love with someone.

I guess I left a long enough review lol *off to read more of your stories.*
ExTrEmE-sKiTtLeS chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
How can anyone NOT Love this angle? They are so cute! . I personally think that having the greatest blonde canadian bombshells together is awesome! OH and I adore all of your stories! they are so great!
stippybrea chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Oh wow! I really liked this fic. I'm like you, I love this Jericho/Trish pairing. They have great chemistry and they look great together. I hope whatever happens storyline wise works for the best! Great work!
MelodyFaith chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Please write another story! I loved this one!
sistergrim chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Aw, it was so sweet it brought tears to my eyes. Contrary to what the other 'peeps' think, I for one ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Trish/Chris angle. More please?
AsS-cLoWneTTe chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Hell yeah I want more Chris and Trish!

Great fanfic, Chris was so cute... bless him!
Sailor Starlight Girl chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Such a sweet story... Chris acts so different when he's not around trish but with he's with her they look so cute like christian and lita _ keep it up,

Triple S
Y2J's Princess chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
I definitely want more of this pairing! This story was great
White-Chrono-Ranger chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
I'm am so digging the Canadian Stratusfaction, Jericho definitely seemed like he was a Stratusfied Lion at the end of this fic. And Trish definitely 'Broke Down the Walls'.

Laterz
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
I am really becoming a fan of the Canadian Strausfaction. This story is awesome, are you going to do a sequel or anything?