Reviews for Romeo In A Bottle
kait.young.33 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Oh that was fab,. Short sweet and laugh out loud funny. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Fits of laughter readin this xx
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Aww, this was nice... Loved this story lol Peachy Doll...
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So adorable and funny! The end makes me wish they could be together but reminds me that Elliot is a dedicated husband and father: heart-wrenching just like on the show. Nice work!
julia pitt chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
really enjoyed this one as well
lavaloner chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I mean, I know people write fics about numerous fandoms, but I never thought I'd fall in love with a Law and Order: SVU one. I have just gotten obsessed with your style of writing. Congrats, and keep the drug coming.
Elliotlvu chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
That is a great story please update some more please add some more to the story I want to find out what will happen to them when she comes over to visit
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
omg that had me laughing hysterically and then smiling in a sappy way lol. I absolutely love the line you say "Oh, it was on now." And then you call the guy who took the peachy doll a perp! lmao! so cute! Nice one-shot :)
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
AW!That was so cute! I loved it! Great job!
Deutschrocker chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
GREAT I LOVE THIS!
dana-maru1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Reminds me so much of that Arnie movie with the action figure doll and I can't remember for the life of me what it's called lol. A much cuter take on it though lol
Blood.Laws.and.Wands chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
i know this story is super old but i was going through the More Than Partners community and i found it.

i think this story is really cute and sweet!

great job!
sohereweare chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Haha, I loved this story. Great job!
Saint New chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wow, I can't even imagine getting reviews for a story I wrote four years ago. You lucky dog. Anyway, I absolutely loved it. Too, too funny.
Bob Rhynoplasty chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
how cute, funny story, congratulations.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »