Reviews for Cupid's Arrows
ariarox17 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Please please please please continue this story!
Icepen chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
wow petunia is so nice in this one. I agree with her views on this arranged marriage thing
ariarox17 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Finally a story where petunia doesnt hate lily. This is like the first L/J story like that ((that i ahve read)

I like this story
Lexie J Potter chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Really wish you would have finished this story it's really good. I like the plot so far, one rarely reads a story where Petunia and Lily are still best friends.
atthetouchoflove chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
how can you be cruel enough to start such a beautiful, unique, intense, well-written story as this and then just...discontinue it! gah, i'm dying over here.
soar2survive chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
this is really good. I think lily should make it slightly hard for james to get with her, he's being a total ass and sirius had to save her. go sirius!

update soon
jordan chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
three cheers for petunia. it's so rare she's painted in a favorable light. quite refreshing actually.
James' Lily Flower chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
Amazing! Wow! I love this! I love Petunia and Lily's relationship! It's beautiful! I need an update! Please!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2007
please continue!
EMERALD LOVER chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
it said that you wont be update soon and ur rihgt it has been two years

great story!
anna rae chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
please update
UsagiMiyuki chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
please please please please post another chap soon!
Person chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
I absotivly posilutely love your story. I command you to update now! (the mix up with words was on purpose)
stagflower13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
lol
WouldYouRather chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
Ooh I love it. I hope you continue sometime! I don't like Lily, though. She seems like a bit of a stick-in-the-mud and almost...snobby.