Reviews for Through the Fire
The Liquified Platypus chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
gotta be the best "once more with feeling"/Harry potter take I've read so far _
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Awesome, I love that song! I like how you made it fit for Harry Potter. And it's cool how Snape took Spike's part in the song. Cool stuff. Good job.
hpfan718 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was pretty good! Thanks for writing it!
EnigmaticCrux chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
very awesome! i love that song from the musical episode! This fits it right on!
kay chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow that was really good.
zafaran chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Very nice. I've added this story and several others to my C2 community as soon as I read them. If you're interested, I can tell you the trick to reformatting the song portions so they stand apart in single space with italics and are easier to read. If you're interested, my email is zafaranswan {at} yahoo {dot} com. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
DevilShoes chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH! really well done, great fic, shame bout the absense of hermione and ron tho :( ill be singing this allday now... he he he
CharmedKy chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
This is a really cool song fic! I like it so much!
rathdragonk chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
I LOVE this song! I like how you made the lyrics match the plot _
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Wow! I love this. The Buffy sound track is one of my favorites and I've been thinking about writting a fic from one of the songs for some time now - but now that I've read your's I don't think mine will really compare.

You've done an excellent Job.

Best Wishes

Cassa_Andra
zol chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Well, usually I don't like song-fic, but this one was GOOD! I could totaly see the scene in my mind (probably because I saw this particulat Buffy episode too), and it fit so well with Harry's situation!

Loved the last line too, it held a huge power (if you see what I mean).

Great work ! :-)