Reviews for Repeated History
pllfreak33 chapter 30 . 2/20/2016
Awesome Story!
GirLinTheMoon chapter 30 . 6/3/2009
what an endearing story..can't wait to read the sequel hopefully ms. james is already mrs. scott by then ) good job!
Aum chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I finally got to read this story. I really like it. Love the pairings.
Chris-Crips chapter 27 . 4/22/2006
u made a mistake wasnt the baby's name chiara or sumfin you wrote down jenny in this chapter (just pointing it out i love the story btw
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 30 . 9/21/2005
Fantastic
othloverforlife16 chapter 30 . 6/22/2005
that was such a great story gret job it was so good
Laine7727 chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
Small towns with small ass high schools...so superficial. I go to a school that holds over 3,500 students, well now more actually because we're gaining the freshmen next year. (The 3,500 is just the Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors.) If we talked about every pregnant girl, damn, we'd never shut up. Hell, if a girl gets pregnant in my school we say congratulations and throw her a baby shower, we don't ridicule her. (You'd be shocked at how many baby showers I went to this last year.) Oy, I hate small towns.
Luv Baby James 4 ever chapter 30 . 4/23/2004
I really liked the story and I can't wait for the sequel I'm glad that you put some drama in the naley relationship most fanfics don't have it.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 30 . 4/9/2004
this was great i enjoyed reading it and will check out the sequel
-RMSOBlue
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
intresting im a naley shipper but not a peyton/lucas shipper
-brookeluclover
JackieWantsJamesL chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
hey i finished reading this story a long time ago but didnt review so i thought i should do it now cuz i have the time LOL i luv this story and its my favorite today -its so realistic in that if haley were to get pregnant wat happened is probably wat would have happened and there are so many stories out there with unrealistic pregnancies and thats part of the reason I LOVE THIS SO MUCH -ur a wonderful writer and i seriously love this story! the great thing was that when i first started reading this back in idk wen months ago really...it was a thought i had always thought about ever since naley got together...like i always thought wat if the writers had haley get pregnant and have nathan have to make the same choice his dad did but making the right one and then lo and behold i found this story and all i kept thinking was U READ MY MIND and the title is perfect too LOL well i just had to tell u this is my fave story (i think even more than my own ALMOST PERFECT) and im reading the sequel baby steps too! :)
theblondeone07 chapter 30 . 3/2/2004
Good story! I can't wait until the sequel. Keep up the great work. You are a good author and i can't wait to read more of your work.
Reven Eid chapter 30 . 2/29/2004
This was such a wonderful little story and now sequeals you are great, )
OTHlover04 chapter 30 . 2/28/2004
That was really awesome. I hope you can finish the sequel soon.
Mary Kate113 chapter 30 . 2/28/2004
OH! that was such a cute way to end it! and i can't wait to read the sequal!