Reviews for The Misfits
OueenOfTheFandoms chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Where r u? When r u gonna update this
AnotherHappyEnding chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
I really like it! When is it going to be updated though
Titan Lover chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
I love it! CONTINUE! UPDATE! CONTINUE! UPDATE!
greenbean1 chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
Is it safe for me to assume that you won't exaclt be updating anytime soon...? Maan...this story is so cool too. I love AU fics, when done well, and this one is definately done well. :]
D00D.LYKE.ORLY.NO.WAI chapter 7 . 5/3/2005
Oh! Awesome story! I enjoy the way you make it serious and add afew humorous parts! I really love reading stuff like this! Please update soon!
Showstopper too lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
Caught back up to this. I liked Raven's POV and the way you got the pudding in there. I also liked the backstory explaining Trigon and the burgeoning Starfire/Robin relationship. Can't wait until BB gets back into the scene. Oh and I can understand about the posting thing. I used to be in college and know how it is to have to deal with that stuff. Keep up the good work and have a good day, :)
uhouse chapter 7 . 11/2/2004
Please update more. I could really use a good fanfic right now with all the stress. But you prolly have more than me, due with the college and homework and stuff like that, so atleast try to get in some chapters atleast twice a month. And my advice for college: PARTY A LOT!
ACrazyTeenager2005 chapter 7 . 11/1/2004
Nice..I like how you managed to through Starfires pudding in there..heh someone really should give her some cooking lessons or something.

Heh I actually liked the Poem..Did you write it yourself?

Can't wait till BB gets in there..gotta see some Raven and Best Boy action! :p

Keep up the good work!
inu91 chapter 7 . 9/18/2004
Pls update misfits soon! and Post needs to have his story, 'These Black EYes' in your community if possible
The Sage of Story chapter 7 . 8/24/2004
LOL! That chapter was so funny! o My favorite parts...

"("Star, for the last time, we city dwellers have to follow laws about this sort of stuff. In your home, you may have been able to fish wherever you pleased, but here, you can't." "But dearest female comrade Raven, it would cause so much enjoyment on my part and yours. You could perhaps, after fishing successfully, bask in the rays of the sun of joy again." "It's night time." "I was speaking figuratively.")

"Sure, they got on each other's nerves (or more accurately, Star got on Raven's nerves)..."

"In all honesty, after the straight combination of both puddings, the taste was terrible. So to alleviate the terrible taste, I placed several bottles amount of mustard within the pudding. Does it not taste better-"

Greatness! And I'm sorry I was so late reviewing. My comp's dead, if you didn't know (I'm now using a friend's). Anyway, I loved the Star-and-Raven-ness of this chapter! Two of my favorite characters, and wonderfully played out in AU terms. Awesome work. I can't wait to read the next part where BB comes in.

Keep writing! Maybe I'll see ya at the forum!

Love,

Alys
UnOrthodox chapter 7 . 8/20/2004
this story rox...i think that all their jobs really fit what they would do. keep it up.
Lost Inside chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Poor Rae. How can Star like mustard that much?(carmel is MUCH better!)

Very good story hope you update soon!
Lost Inside chapter 6 . 8/14/2004
Ok. I really like the story I have never flamed a story if I did not like the story I simply do not read it. I don't like to make the authors sad. I really like this story I hope mine will be good too.
Lost Inside chapter 5 . 8/14/2004