Reviews for The Misfits
BurnedFighter chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
I just love this story so far. The summary in the previous chapter really caught my eye.
You have a great story on your hands keep going!
Burned Fighter aka Blaze
Brie chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
VERY GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Jinx was done perfectly. She has this I'm all that attitude.
ROBINROX chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
I think you did good w/ the alien talking!That was great,keep going!
Black Squirrel Productions chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Oh, many apologies. I can help out with the bold/italics problem too. Just bold/underline/italicize like normal but when you go to save it (oh, I hope you are using Word... If not I can't help ya.) you will see the little option of "Save document as" that you never really mess with? Well, mess with it and change it to "Save document as 'Webpage'" on that little pull down bar thingy. THen just upload the document as normal. That's all, and good luck.
Ta,
The Black Squirrel
Black Squirrel Productions chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
Psychologist (But I could see Raven closer to a psychaitrist... More education, but more money.)
Just don't forget Raven has an... ahem, evil side (Comes with being half demon I suppose.) that she usually keeps hidden, but with the jealousey toward Jinx I could see a bit of the evil shining (or darkning?) through on that report. Oh, also it is "Muckrakers". Hm. WHat else? I think you got Starfire's speech well, I can't say anything about Blackfire or Jinx though since I haven't seen those episodes. Well, I digress, I haven't seen them /yet/. The one with Jinx is on tonight. 9 o'clock, (central) I think, if you get this review in time to catch it. Well, very good story and keep up the work.
Ta,
The Black Squirrel
niceguy586 chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
This is great keep at it.
skyhopper chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
hey so when are u going to start it?

I'm sorry I can't give an idea except they meet up later at some party or somehting well hope u start soon.
Ryan chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Sounds good. Good AU premise. Bring on the story.
Brave Raven chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Poor Teen Titans, esp. Star, Robin, Raven, and Beast Boy. I love this fanfic!
someone chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Keep WRITING!
Cybertoy00 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
S'pretty good intro. All I can say is, GET TO IT! Chop chop!

(Are characters from Teen Titans animated gonna make cameos? Pretty PLZ!)
lizzy0888 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Looks REALLY promising! I'm lookin' forward to reading the first chappie!
ROBINROX chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
THIS SEEMS SO GOOD!WRITE IT!
amskitty214 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
You wanted to know how to spell psychologist, there you go. I'm not doing this to rub it in, it was only because you asked.

...::~*AleX*~::...
J-to chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
This really sounds like it could be a good story, so I hope you decided to write it regardless of how many people review this.

It sounds like you have Raven, Cyborg and Starfire's stories really flushed out, but you might want to add more for Beast Boy and Robin; perhaps Beast Boy has his own extenuating circumstances, and how exactly does Bruce "force" Robin to date Blackfire? Perhaps it's just more that they're kind of thrown together in a way where it's more like they're EXPECTED to be together, and whatnot.

It's psychiatrist. Or Psychologist. depending (the first one requires a PhD, and can prescribe meds, while the other one does not and cannot.)
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10