Reviews for The Misfits
Lost Inside chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
Great! Keep it up!
Lost Inside chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
reat story! Sorry my review is so short!
Twin-Lupus too lazy to sign in lol chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
What a great story! I really like it, and I can't wait for more! I hope in the end BB/R will get together, rather than BB/T. But that's just my opinion, you are the author! Anyway, excellent writing style, I think it's great! I hope you update soon!
Tsubasa Hane chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
Yay! New chapter! *check date* Okay, so maybe I'm a little behind...it's all my stupid Politcal Science class's fault! *mutters about stupid summer classes and papers* But enough about college woes...

Brilliant, as always. A great read when procrastinating on certain assignments I should be doing (don't worry; I finished with ten hours to spare _~). I look forward to more!
lizzy0888 chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
Wow, I was actually the 100th reviewer!

Nice chappy, Raven's POV was good. Anticipating next month's update!
Kuramie and Kaiaramith chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
I love your story. It's kinda funny Raven being allergic to mustard. But it should be that funny to me because Raven's my favorite well update asap!

Kuramie
Under it all chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
Wee! very good, as usually...in this story. Anyway...whats does Cy and Robins co. do? Are they like make stuff or do other stuff?
RobinRox13 chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
i liked it!Update soon please!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
Joy! You updated!

Wah? No Beast Boy? I'm sad! Why? Oh well, as long as you put him in the next chapter! Interacting with Raven. Because they're the best couple in the world. _ (Bwah, I'm such an obsessed person. Fanfiction couples are my life, at least during summer vaca.)

Hee, Raven's allergic to mustard.

Are you going to update the other story soon? I really liked it.
sesshoyasha chapter 5 . 7/18/2004
deathstroke's name is slade wilson
The Mad shoe chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
This was actully pretty good, i sure hope you will update it soon.

Keep it up!
Flying Star tltsi chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
One word...pudding! *laughs* Nice to see you inject another bit of Starfire's quirks into the story.

Poor Raven, an allergy to Starfire's favorite food. I can see why she's wary of the pudding.

And yes, it's so obvious that Rob and Star are smitten, but just won't admit it, come on..

Anyway, great chapter. Looking forward to more of this, and of your other stories. _

PS. Thanks for reviewing those poems. The other ones I have up are: Regret ( a Star/Rob death ), Killer Beneath the Surface ( BB/Rae death, Obsolete ( Cyborg dies) and The Deepest Betrayal ( think Robin, Slade, and the worst case scenaro)
RobinLuvsStar chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
I am really enjoying your story. I hope that you find time to update soon as I dying to see what happens between Robin and Starfire next.
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Long time, no see. Good update, though. Sorry if my skipping the actually poem irks you, but I don't do poetry very well, so why torture myself unnecessarily? I liked the thing with Trigon hero-worshipping Machiavelli. I'm about to start The Prince myself, once I get through with Wells' The Invisible Man. I also liked the stuff with the Injustice League. They ought to be interesting if they ever appear again (beyond mere mention, that is). Keep up the good work. Cheers.
Willow182 chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Interesting chapter, learned alot about AU Raven's past, very nice idea. puddings, I loved the mention of it. Implying the Robin/Starfire relationship very good also.

The detectives topic that you posted on the Robin Starfire shrine finally has a title and should be up very soon under the title Wake Up. Looking forward to the next update!

Willow