Reviews for The Misfits
Kat097 chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
LOL, don't change a thing! This fic is perfect, and so is your writing! Just write more! And if anyone gives you a death threat, ignore them. They're probably blind to not like this fic!
X-Blade chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
As you suggested, I read your story and I'd like to point out something. It's spelled "Cyborg" not "Cybrog". You spelled psychiatrist. That's all for your summary.
byebyebb18 chapter 7 . 5/27/2004
Great chapter!I think this story is pretty good so continue...please do.O and sometimes i cant tell whos talking in the story..can you make it a little clearer...thanks
RobinRox13 chapter 7 . 5/25/2004
hehe...I like this story!please update soon!
RobinRox13 chapter 5 . 5/25/2004
I'm reading!I'm reading!and i LOVE your story!
lizzy0888 chapter 7 . 5/24/2004
Yay! Your finals are over just as mine begin. :p Thank you for relieving my need of Teen Titans shipperyness that's lacking from the recent disperse of new eppys. Aftershock sounds AWESOME and I hope you're really right that it's worth the wait. I was just curious - now that finals are over, will the chaptersbe getting a bit longer?
Alys The Sage of Story chapter 7 . 5/24/2004
*Quintessence.* I noticed that word. And now I love that word, whatever it means. _
Actually, I didn't notice the quality of writing dissipating. I was mesmerized. Wow; you did an awesome job with all those thoughts, is that your specialty? I love the deep-thought sections of ficcies, they are the essence of fanfic, the way we writers dive into these wonderful characters...who cares if they're not our own? We can feel with them as if they ARE our own.
Oh, all that R/S fluff was so cute, too! How he couldn't think of anything to say but "yea," lol. So classic. Ooh! Cotton candy! References to the show! "The last time I ate a ball of cotton, it was white, and it did not taste very-" Haha.
In conclusion, this was beautiful beautiful work. The kind of thing you could read over and over just to suck up all those lovely adjectives again. It flows so well. Makes me all the more ecstatic that you updated.
And yet, this is NOT the end of the review!
I agree with you, BB is NOT easy to write, and I'm afraid I made him OOC at times for the sake of the story in "Bring Me to Life." I think you did a very good job for writing the bit of him that you did, though. And as for're right, I might be able to write him if I really tried, and hopefully I'll accomplish that with the fic I've been working on (which, unfortunately, will never be finished X_x)
And one last thing...Aftershock I..._...I've seen some screenshots from it, and boy, am I excited. *goes nuts* (SPOILERS AHEAD!) OMG, Terra is so EVIL! Okay, so I knew it was going to happen, but I did NOT think she would go so far as to try to drown Raven, or attempt to drive a stake through BB's heart (yes, she did both). And then they go and write "Terra, a Teen Titan, a True Friend" on her f-ing statue/gravestone/thing. Yeah, right. Because true friends always betray you, lie to you, stab you in the back, insult you, and try to kill you.
I'm sorry. Just venting some steam. It pisses me off. I hope you'd heard those already...or, at least, I hope you don't mind spoilers. Cuz I basically just gave away the entire outcome of season 2...actually, I could tell you tons more, lots of great little details and such, but I think that if this review gets any longer someone's computer is going to explode. ;;
Good luck, update soon, I'll be waiting, have fun with life, oh yes and exams are evil, glad you're done with are an exceptional writer and don't ever forget it...
DragonBlond chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
_ Cotton Candy? I smell a "Sisters" reference?
I don't know why I didn't start reading this story before, because it's absolutely amazing. Don't ever worry about keeping things in continuity-a lot of times, I purposely drift away from cannon in my own stories (my most recent one is a cartoon/comic mix, though). It gives an original flavor rather than rewriting other people's ideas.
Of course, being a Robin/Star fan, I eagerly await the next chapter...*realizes how hypocritical she sounds, when she hasn't updated for a month*...oh, well. Still can't wait for more! _
flyingpiggies chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
Alas! I must hurry to the health store to rescue my poor jiggy toaster from the evils of asparagus shrimp smoothies. Humor has it that their peach cobbles do a mean can-can. So I'm scheduled for a dance-off *hikes up skirts and shows reviews my heels* So, as you can see...a little bit more madness accumilicated in this chapter which should tell you to hurry it up! Great job anyways, and no the quality at the end did certainly NOT dissapated. COTTON CANDY IS YUMMY! LONG LIVE SUGARY SWEETS!
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
Very interesting. I'm really eager to see the love triangle with Blackfire and Robin. Keep up the good work.
SansaandWinterfell chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
Glorious as always. The descriptions were wonderful, i felt like i was there (My english teacher says stuff like that alot)The ammount of time inbetween updates was reasonable. I look foreward to your next update.
Hope Meijer chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
wow...maye if I review enough times I could be your 100th reviewer? o.O
. I love this story! Please carry on, it's the best Teen Titans one so far.
Oh, and Aftershock I isn't as fantastic as the second one...if you've seen number 2 then it doesn't matter. I saw the second one first, and the only interesting parts are the Rae/BB and Ro/St bits . Apparently you've already seen those .
Rugsrat chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
Wow, i started your story just today, and didn't stop untill the end, it truly captivated me. I can't wait untill you update! please update quickly. i look faoward to reading a new chapter soon.
Immortal Tears of Fire chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
Wow, this was pretty good. Keep up them good work!
Dairi chapter 7 . 5/22/2004
WOW! This story's amazing! If not for the storm that is scaring me outside, I would write a longer review! Please update soon! *Quickly shuts computer off and goes to bed*
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »