Reviews for Throwing Punches
MoonPrincess623 chapter 10 . 4/12
Awesome! This fic, while sad and abiet dark, ended in a way the movie should have: JxS.
Chardinal chapter 10 . 1/14
Such a sweet ending! I really enjoyed this story, thank you for writing it.
AMMiss chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Loved this story!
Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours!
Rochester'sJane chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
If Jason is a real person, I hope he's long out of your life by now. *shudder*
Bloodsired chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Great Story! Jason should at least have some punishment or should left out on a deepest oubliette.
Nerdygurl4 chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
I am not usually over harsh for stories but I have to say the idea that her husband could at all equal Jareth is ridiculous and since it was Sarah who wished herself away he wouldn't have been able to run for her anyway. That was just pointless, I was hoping he would get tortured or something but in the end you let the abusive b**tard get away with it. I did NOT like your ending.
Starviking chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Wait...Jamilya is a fairy, yet Sarah hands Krystal over to her to hold? How big is Jamilya? Jason held her in his fist!
Starviking chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Granted this is just personal interpretation, but I can't believe Sir Didymus and Ludo would be this stupid! Oh, well.
Starviking chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
I just read not long ago about how in the movie Sarah kept taking the right path and it ALWAYS ended bad, so clever job of working that in this story!

I'm relieved that Krystal (whose name I just got the reference to) is having fun without suffering aftereffects from her father.
Starviking chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Awesome Jareth rescuing!

That bit where Jason's words hit too close to Jareth was really good! So many times I read a Labyrinth story where Sarah thinks about those words Jareth offered her and realizes what he meant, but I love that for once HE has the wake up call and realizes he should have done it differently then. (And maybe should have waited at least another year for Sarah XD)
hotforteacher3 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Ooh! Ooh! Have the hedge maze come to life & rip him to shreds with big thorns! Ooh, or have Jareth magically give him back every wound he caused anyone all at once... That oughta kill the fucker.
happychild83 chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
Labyrinth is one of my all time favorite movies. This story was so amazing. The way you wrote the characters just brought back the feeling of the movie all over again. Thank you for writing this.
Demon-lover345 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
finally he gets to be put in his place the Fierys gang. please tell me he get it good.
Demon-lover345 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
ooooh I hope some comes and gets Jamilya from Jason and Jason get one hell of a penalty for kidnapping. At least Sarah asked for help and didn't force the issue, I hope some of her friends come and bog the prick.
Demon-lover345 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Nice. I like this story very creative, but I really want Jason to suffer, really really suffer. I hate me like him. Great person we can all hate with a passion. I hope with is new understanding of why Sarah turned him down he will be more quick to forgive her.