Reviews for Gettin' Down Wit Da Bad Boys
havensworth chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
Nxt chapter
Ayatsuko chapter 17 . 1/7/2007
please update please

it has been a year i think i i've read the last chapter "
Czarina chapter 17 . 6/19/2006
Hey, this is a really great fic! Personally, I am a Tea/Anzu and Yami Bakura Shipper. But your story has got me loving the Tea/Anzu and Malik pairing! Hey, to add a bit of drama, why don't you mix Yugi into it? Just a suggestion! It's your story! But yeah, keep writing! I can't wait to read more!

Queen Dragon

BUNNY!

Czarina Marquesa Demona

The Souless, the Painless.
KnightRose chapter 17 . 2/18/2006
Malik and Anzu? Wow. Cool. Update. PLEASE! I'll give you my Yami plushie *Gives you a cookie and runs away* Die Kaiba! . I'm gonna die! Death by fangirls! NO!
Melau of the Dragon People chapter 17 . 10/12/2005
Cool story here. Please update soon!

And 17 chapters? I can't write that long even if I wanted to. *curses short attention span*
Spocklady chapter 17 . 10/2/2005
OMG U HAFTA UPDATE THIS! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

-Yvonne
shanichan11 chapter 17 . 7/29/2005
i kinda like the Ryou and Anzu idea better but thats okay! hope Seto gets better! update soon!
darkangel402 chapter 17 . 6/16/2005
good chapter...update soon! plz. _
Shadow Dragonia chapter 17 . 6/13/2005
*SQUEEL!* That Was So Freaking CUTE! sorry, mayjor Malik/Anzu fan here, lol. Update Update, UPDATE! er...please?
hiaohisoihxouhpjhpih chapter 17 . 6/13/2005
Great chapter. HeHe.

T.T I hope Seto gets better...

Update soon!

TeaFan123
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 17 . 6/12/2005
well theres one problem solved, but seto's still in the hospital! And what's he going to do when he wakes up to find his daughter dating a gangster? Or what will anyone else say? Either way though good lil chapter, please update again soon!
TeaG chapter 17 . 6/11/2005
That was short but good anyway

Go on
Liz Inc chapter 17 . 6/10/2005
believe it or not, i've read this story from...ALMOST the very beginning. _ its always been one of my favorites - one of the SMALL FEW that i've ACTUALLY been able to read to the very end. and for that, i am HAPPY! ESPECIALLY since Malik and Tea FINALLY got together! i was so hoping for them! D well, i hope you come out with the last chapter soon! i had so much fun readin' this! -
Petals on the Snow chapter 17 . 6/10/2005
That was short but...it was cute! 3 I wuff that couple
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 17 . 6/10/2005
is Malik the yami or the real marik..or malik...ugh, is he the Yami or the other one?