Reviews for Crash Course
Ikabi chapter 4 . 2/17/2004
Hmm, interesting. I have no idea what's going on because I'm not up-to-date with Chobits, but the plots good, and there's plenty of things going on. I hope you decide to update soon, and good luck with the next chapter. (PS, if you have the url to any site that would tell me more about Chobits, I would greatly appreciate it. Hell, if you had the url to a place hosting Chobits, I'd be eternally grateful!)
~ sweet dreams
Hikagi
Ikabi chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Meh ~ I didn't read much of Chobits ~ only one or two books (my mom doesn't approve ~ *sniff sniff). . . . So I wouldn't know half the characters or what's going on in the story. . . .
lol ~ Chi's the one least hurt. Poor Shinbo, he got his hair chewed on . . . .
Ikabi chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
lol ~ I thought that whole "sit" routine was very comical.
Hey, the word "shinobi" looks very familiar for some reason . . . . Oh yeah ~ I think it means "ninja" or something close to it. . . . lol ~ calling Shinbo "shinobi" ~ lol.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Interesting. I don't know much about Chobits, but this fic has potential. I thought it was quite amusing how Chii wanted to 'take out the trash' ~ lol. She's so naive and innocent at times, it makes me want to laugh.
LunarDaughter chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
Cool. I wanna see the persacoms together! No, I do like Chii and HIdeki together, but it would be nice seeing new grounds. Make it quick! Yayy!
Sulimeth chapter 3 . 2/10/2004
Frey (Dark Chi) was made as a daughter to Hideki's landowner and her husband. Her husband was the man who invented persocom's. They then made Chi so that Frey would have a sister. Frey 'died' because she fell in love with her father and she wasted away because she knew she could not have him. Chi had Freya and her own data stored on the disk that Hideki left behind and ordered her parents to leave her in the trash behind their home so that she and Freya could restart their life. Hope that helps! This is already a great story.
bratz-fan-girl chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
lmfao! This story is my favorite!
LunarDaughter chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
Woow..If this is self-insertation of you, then you must be hell to your parents when you were young! lol..I'm sorry if I offended you and all so I'll say this: This is turning out great! I shall be waiting for the next chapter! Smiles for you!
bratz-fan-girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
aren't you gonna write more?
demivenom chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Hi i liked the story but its Shimbo not shinobi where the heck did you get shinobi?/
LunarDaughter chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Wow...THis seems really good. You do have a few mistakes but I'm sure you'll d better. I hope I can see more of this stuff! Hikari and Chii..That sounds good!
The Chibi Freya chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
LIke it so far but... yes but.. If you read all eight of chobits you would know that Chi is a chboit, oops did I just spoil it for you... sorry on of my bad habits... - . -;

-The Chibi Freya