Reviews for Just For Me
InformativeGuest chapter 1 . 11/9
So, for those of you who were wondering and came to the review section for answers, yes. Ryou and Malik are dead. How can I be so sure? You might ask, well I can't be 100% sure, but from what I can tell, Ryou and Malik committed suicide. To me it feels like Yugi feels bad for not including them in his circle of friends. Like that was what drove them to do it. You could probably figure that out now, if you go back and re read it. This is just an extremely long explanation for those of you who don't know. Because I saw someone in the review section say it. That's it. Finally.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Ack. I miss childhood so much...Good fic.
Shanako chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
This is so cool! Although I am a little annoyed that Seto Kabia is dead (he was cool in his own way-grant him that!) and Anzu didn't accept Yugi's proposal (c'mon). I find stories like these to be some of the saddest I've read. Again, a good story!
Mako-Magic chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
what happened to marik n ryou?

i hope i awlays keep doing things for fun, i'd hate to only work, thats not living
Chibi Tea chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Stop killing off Ryou before I kill you!*goes off to find mallet to kill WSJ with*
Talia Ali chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
This is the best written story I've seen of this kind, and I think it's the best story of yours that I've read to date (although I've only read about 4 out of your 200...). Congratulations on a grand achievement.
Gone-for-lunch chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
AH! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO MALIK AND RYOU! Please! I'm really curious! Please e-mail me as soon as possible...or write it in your bio! Please! What happened!
Other than that annoyingly crazy cliff hanger...It was a really really good fic, albeit a little sad but good...and sweet.
AnimeAngel90 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
That was so sweet! I loved it! I am assuming Ryou and Malik died or something? Anyway, it was short and sweet. You go girl!
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
childhood was a good time... even though i'm just a teen i still wish i could go back five or six years...
good fic (in case you're wondering, i'm on your home page just looking through all your fics and reading the ones i think sound interesting.)
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
*crying.. almost* Contrary to popular belief when I say that my eyes are too far back in their sockets and the tears won't spill out, it's true. My eyes are wet and I want to cry, but I can't! It sucks... but enough about me.. this is a wonderful fic that truly almost made me cry.
Internet Goddess Lain chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
ah! How I wish I could go back to the days of frivalous childhood summers, where we would play laser tag in the park and tornado on the side of the street... *sigh* Too bad about Anzu and Kaiba though. It makes me think a bit. *stares and sighs* I wish i was a child again, running around without any shoes on and pranking my friends during sleepovers... Good one-shot, though! Thanks for writing it.
love
Lain
feh chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Oh! i always wondered what happened after it was all over! pleeze continue!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
wonderful dedication. But... for me, even though i do things i don't want to, i still capture that innocent wonder of youth, by no beings afraid of showing my wonder at everthing. I hope to keep it my whole life. _
Evergladelord chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Congratulations. You almost made me hate you with the deication, by reminding me of how fun things used to be for me. But you're to good an author to hate, so i'll leave it at that almost back up there.
Brood Mayran who's STILL nursing a tummy turkey overload chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Brood: WAI! This was awesome, imouto-chan! I really liked this one! Looks into the future and everything!
Killed Kaiba? Wow, that must have been one HELL of an assassination attempt to have gotten HIM!
Aw...gotta feel sorry for Honda-kun. Loosing his Shizuka-chan to the hottest dice boy around! *blinks* Well, *I'D* pick Otogi too!
Hm...Mai/Jou...*seethes*
Zutsokaki: *sniggers*
Brood: *wings leftover turkey at him*
Zutsokaki: *gets pelted in the face by turkey*
Brood & Zutso: *glare at eachother and completely disentigrate into an all out Turkey-flinging War*