Reviews for Escape
inuykaglovers709 chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
write more please
raraland chapter 22 . 6/20/2009
well, this has been a good story.

i do accept that sometimes people wont continue their story but...at least leave the readers a temporary good ending?

like maybe let inuyasha and kagome be together (not neccessary confess their feelings) but at least leave us a bittersweet/happy ending for the last chapter. :/

anyways, amazing story.

kimiko
LiLaZnCrAzYgUrL216 chapter 22 . 11/28/2007
Aw, i'm sad that this won't continue . it's a really great story, and even though it's been two years, maybe you'll continue ? i can hope xD

i love your story & i wish you would, but i'm not pushing(:
Glass Phoenix chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
I really enjoyed reading your story. I hope that you get a chance to finish it. thanks. -Lauren.
michelle chapter 22 . 6/7/2007
my hatred for you grows every minute that you don't continue the story. you make it to where i am about to go crazy over how awsome the story is then end it right after sesshomaru kidnaps kagome(by the way i don't like how evil you made him seem, he would never do that to inuyasha)and make me want to seriously hurt someone! its a good thing no one is around right now or i would probably be forced back to anger management!
Topsie-krett chapter 22 . 11/26/2006
. . .

it stopped. . .

why'd it stop? i was enjoying reading that , and then it stopped. there's no more chapters! *sulks* ... not fair i've faved ya tho, can't you add more? please?
K.higurashi chapter 22 . 2/12/2006
Hey, this is an awesome story. i hope everything turns out well after you do the revision thingy. i'm sure you can come up with something to cont. this and bring it back on track. well ttyl! BYE!
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 22 . 2/11/2006
OMFG! that is really hard to choose from! she's not his mate yet and he doesn't kno his feelins and now he had to choose between tetsaiga or kagome? this is all so sad! psl etll me if u update
Selina chapter 22 . 1/28/2006
OH my gosh when will you revive this story it so good whats sesshey going to do to Kagome I feel really bad for Inuyasha. whats going to happen Oh this is so fusterating.

Love Selina
Shinsei Kokoro chapter 22 . 1/4/2006
Oh please! Please continue this! I have to admit, I've honestly fallen in love with this fic, and the emotions here are so strong and on track, that I would love it if you kept continuing with this fic.

Best regards,

Shinsei Kokoro
Darling-Dollface chapter 22 . 1/3/2006
OH MY GOD! you just can't not continue this story! it's crazy you hear! i dunno why you think it's going all bad...it's amazing! this story kicks ass i mean have u seen/read ur reviews?

Well i'm dissapointed but hopefull you'll be able to go on cuz this is a very well written and interessting story!

In fact it's on of the best i've read! so plz i hope one day you will add the next chappy

Anywayz ciao lil-angel-fairy
dreamer1010 chapter 22 . 1/3/2006
well i loved your story and i really do think that you should continue it even if it is not the story you planned it to be. It tured out really good. i'll add it to my favorites on the slight chance that you change your mind ok. please reconsider.

dreamer
cutebaby chapter 22 . 12/27/2005
you dont know how badly I want to thro something at you right now...

But sadly... I'm happy u take so much pride in ur work, still want to throw something at you though _

Well I enjoyed the story, and I hope you will find the time to fix it.

The goo thing though is when you o fix it... it will be even better!

So untill then... I'll just read your other stories!

ja-ne!
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 22 . 12/27/2005
But your not going to delete it right? :o just some revisions? o.o
Leomae chapter 22 . 12/24/2005
I hate you. I can't believe you're doing this. I love the story the way it is, the last chapter was amazing and we waited forever for it to happen! I want to cry now. *falls to sit on floor with legs bent on either side* *tears* Why do you hate me? *sigh* well do what you gotta do, I'm gonna crawl away and cry now.