Reviews for How Gotz Stole Christmas
Talon83 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
You forgot something: Gotz is an AWESOME old guy with an 'I-hate-your-guts' exterior.
Sugar.Milk.Tea chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I especially like the song!
Raesha Valentine chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
this is the funniest thing i've seen so far! you're very creative!
Anynomous chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
This is really funny! Are you sure it's bad? Caus' if you do, I disagree!
Jersey S chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Long live Dr. Suess.
You can't go wrong with the Grinch. It's a damn classic! And you're rhymes are all chosen nicely, resulting in an overall upbeat rhythm. It's nice to see something like this for a change!
serudanth chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
well-versed (sort of). i raise a thumb up for your poetry! long live the doc!
Dancerchick77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Coolioso! I loved it! I wish Christmas was today! To bad! It's Thanksgiving tho! Gr! ok! bye bye!

~Olivia
Lynnika chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
LOL! I LUVED IT! hehe i like the song..and the hey look a distraction! hehehe! that was awesome! and if you havent read the grinch, seen the cartoon, or the movie then there is something very wrong with you..hehe i have seen and read all three! THE GRINCH IS AWESOME! and yeah! the rhyming turned out very good since rhyming is hard. dr. suess had to of had a hard time trying to figure all that rhyming out! lol buh bye! *looks back* what a long review! anyway!
LCDM chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
That was great. Dr. Seuss is awesome. Although you had the perfect oppurtunity to call Gotz a drunk, and instead you used punk. Drunk would be a lot funnier, IMO. But still, it was great!
Fairy Friend chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
LOL! XD That was so hilarious! Great rhyming! (I can't rhyme to save my life!) I loved everything about this, athough I hated the movie... *speaks fast* but I liked the book! _; LOL! Nice ending to everything and I liked how you made May too! XD I knew she would take place of... that little girl!
Farmer Jen chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
that was an amazing story! i love it to pieces! i'll excuse the few cases of bad grammar for the need to rhyme. i loved the little songs! i need to go and watch the little cartoon i still have of that on VHS. . .it's wonderful! and i love the twist ending. poor ben the otter - gotz would break his back! that was spifftastic. wonderful job!