Reviews for The New World
alynawatlovers chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
HAAAA? A cliff-hanger? Seriously? Honestly? Really? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! It's soo goood! :) ... I liked the Skif reference in the last chapter, by the way. Huge of Mercedes Lackey...
Kilala Fae chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Just stumbled across this. I loved it and really hope that you haven't run out of ideas yet! Can't what to see what happens next!
Hikari Urania chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
I'm kind of sad i wasn't here to read it as you updated. But this is a great story. It's an amazing story that has me craving for more. Please update whenever you can!
aoimichi chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
*poke* *poke* Oi Any progress on this story? Cause according to the update date you haven't updated since January. Meh. It's an awesome story though! I don't think I've ever read something this original while still being fanfiction! Kenji and Kita are so cute (though having them kiss was a little strange. Do they still have the mentalities of kids?)! I hope you didn't forget about this story!
Lily887787 chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
when will they have their memories?
janus chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
Wow this is fantastic..I'm glad I've discovered this story..XD Can't wait for your update! Great job
TheYellowKirby chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
Holy... *breathless*

I'm almost shivering in anticipation for the next chapter. It's been a very long wait, Candy-chan, and once again, you do not disappoint!
freeMAGIC chapter 8 . 1/12/2008
GO CANDY-CHAN! I am waiting most eagerly for the conclusion. Write away! And yeah...I would do fic off as well except for the fact that I have a major school project due on Jan. 30. So. I'll stalk this fic instead! This chapter was very sweet, and a bit cliche, but not overly cliche, erm...this chapter is good. Very good? Excellent? Yay!
PurpleKyu chapter 8 . 1/12/2008
Yes! You updated! Although I'm sad that the next chapter will be the end, I'm glad that it'll come to a conclusion. ] Keep writing!
kchan072 chapter 8 . 1/12/2008
Two love confessions-and one make-out scene-in one chapter... Cool. I've been looking forward to seeing how the story ends. It's not very often the characters in CCS still retain their magic powers in fanfiction. Great job! :)
Elaienar chapter 8 . 1/12/2008
-fangirl squeal-

Yay! I love this chapter. I'll be sorry to see the story end (as I would be to see any good story end) but I'm sure you'll do a great job on the last chapter. Good luck!
SapphireStar9 chapter 8 . 1/12/2008
oh my goodness, this is one of the best stories i've read on here in awhile, both in content and general writing ability (grammar, style, everything)! it's so refreshing to read something on here that is truly well-written. i know you've said you only have one more chapter to go, but please update soon; i can't wait to find out what happens!
freeMAGIC chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
OK, OK. It took me a while but I finally forced myself to take on reading this fic. I'm not exactly the biggest SyaoSaku fan out there, you see...but once I started this fic it was all like, OMGOMGOMG SPAZZ MUST READ. Yep. Soo. If you're going to resort to updating this once a year...so be it. Just finish the thing, dammit!

And, like, the whole Eriol/Tomoyo thing had me fangirling. Lots.
Elaienar chapter 7 . 12/5/2007
I'm not really a CCS fan, but this story is brilliant and I love it. I also enjoy reading your style of writing - it's very clear without being TOO easy to read. And (just saying, you know) if you were to finish - or even update - I'm sure it would be more awesome than ever.

Hinthint. n.n
Lord Archive chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
You have done a nice job of reflecting the horrors of the world through the lack of innocence in the eyes of children rather than going into the gory details. When a ten-year-old girl is so afraid of the world she can't even fully trust the people who raised her. Yet despite the horrors, Sakura's personality is still visible inside Kita. While I am not a fan of Eriol/Tomoyo for the simple fact the former was in love with Kaho and the latter with Sakura, having no romantic interest in each other in canon, ten years after a horrible life changing moment does open the potential for those two to become a couple, and you've handled that well. A few nitpicks: Sakura's childhood friend who has been 'dating' Yamazaki since kindergarten is Chiharu, not Chihiro. If that isn't Chiharu but some other person, you would need to explain how she knows that Kita and Kenji look like Sakura and Syaoran. Also, just how far did the Slayers go to ban the name 'Sakura?' Did they kill millions of Japanese girls who had that name? Cut down billions of cherry trees throughout the world? Burn trillions of books and literature that either talk of a girl named Sakura, refernced cherry trees, or used the word sakura to talk about change? Forbidding the use of 'Sakura' in Japan would be more difficult that trying to make English speakers not to use the name 'Dawn.' For one who is starved for finding in continuity CCS stories, this series has been a wonderful feast.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »