Reviews for Daisuke, Mastah of Smoooooth
Celaj15 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
ugh the cheesiness of pickup lines. LOL so funny and cringe worthy and the same time.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
LOL,this is why I love Daisuke.

He's hilarious.

Awesome fic dude/dudette!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Awesome~
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Ah love...it really puzzles me sometimes
espanamazing chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
*falls over laughing* That's priceles. And I can somehow TOTALLY see that happening with Daisuke... He's just... a cheesy kind of person, I guess.

Loved it.
Prince Raiden Ruler of thunder chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
col daiken my favorite

more chaptres please please
SightX chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
LMAo "...swirl, baby." ooh, that one was the best. This tory rocks! more fluff, please.
Kuchiro chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
*giggles helplessly* I absolutely adore this! The interaction between Daisuke and Ken is wonderfully natural, and Daisuke's pick up lines are killer! Coming from other people I think they'd be offensive, but in Dai's case they're downright sexy!

Keep up the good work; this is fiction candy!
takuya chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
very intesting i would really like to read more
KaitouMiko chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
Yay for Daiken fluff! That was cute! There really is nothin as cute and awkward as public displays of affection. I loved your story... ;_; I almost wish it was a bit longer... but the last line was so awesome.
KaitouMiko chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
er..sorry I cheated and didn't review the first chapter _; But...I'll review the next one! Um...I love how you used the cheezy pick-up lines but the best and it ranks #1 in my favorite lines book is "returning the kiss with all the skill and expertise a virgin could muster for his first kiss."
Mesita chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Amusing. That's about all I can really say about this. Whe! I giggled until I couldn't giggle anymore. And half my friends on AIM are PO'ed at me for randomly giving them quotes.
I am SO going to be using glowy as a common adjective in my everyday life now. ; That was too cute.
Yay for teh fluff!
penny chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
Omg! Too cute! LOL more!
Gloriously Dead Account chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
I'm not entirely sure why, but I find the line "I'm going to worship at the altar of Ken" incredbily amusing, heheh. A lovely peice of fluffy goodness.
babydragon chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
the lines in this fic were so bad; honestly, wouldn't you run if someone tried them on you? i think only daisuke could pull them off, because he's daisuke. _... but it was so incredibly cute and sweet, i was giggling througout the whole thing. and you know what? ken makes me glowy too! btw, i'm curious as to which line was yours...