Reviews for The Heart Sutra
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Bwahahahahaha! Oh Praw... Piggachu... Bwahahahahaha!

*wipes tears from the corner of her eyes* Oh wow, that was great. You do unintentional humor really well. I look forward to reading the rest of this. *bows* Arigatougozaimasu! (I hope I spelled that right. Gomen nasai.)
steph chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
do you have a sequal? if you dont, can you maby make one? plz? does ryoga get the tar out of his hair?
General Touchstone chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I've read all of your Sutra series and I feel the need to respond to each of them. It's a bit difficult finding Ranma yaoi on and I was happy to find yours here. The second pleasant surprise came when I discovered how talented a writer you are. I really enjoyed the beginning of this series! The slow progression between Ranma and Ryouga emotion-wise is appreciated, and well thought out. I also enjoyed the insight into the character's thoughts. And the light humour! It wasn't so out of place. And, I'll tell you that I've never read anything about Ranma's emotional reaction to transforming into a female and I like your take on it. Last but not least, I love Ti Xiu, he is a rare example of a good Original Character. Please continue!
Kia Vail-Kagami chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
Ah! I'm surprised to find so few comments here, it certainly deserves more! I love it! Must see more now!
Yuen chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
It's very good, I love it! _ All the Ranma/Ryouga is just so warm and kawaii! b_d Nice characterization, and I think Ti Xiu is cool. I'd like to see more of him!
Anyway, good job. Now off to the next series! :D
hentairoses chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
Not a bad for yoai fanfic and can't wait ot see how this develope between ranma and ryoga.