Reviews for The Diamond Sutra
nobodyx8059 chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
Kawaii! i like the Ranma x Ryouga pairing and this fanfic makes it really intresting and exciting!
General Touchstone chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Second one! Just as wonderful as the first one. Was the lemon scene left out for reasons, or maybe you don't like writing them? I enjoyed it none the less, although maybe some more insight into Ryouga's thoughts/feelings about Ranma were needed. I felt his love proclamation to Ranma was a bit rushed. Ti Xiu was great too! The Frank Sinatra line was too good. I'm glad you did something with Akane, I hate to see characters left hanging and her emotions toward Ukyou are more than indicative that you felt she deserves happiness as much as Ranma does. Please continue!
Astarael the Sorrowful chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
YES! Not only are you writing yaoi Ranma, but most importantly you're using Beatle's songs!
I told that girl I could start right away
She said listen, babe, I got something to say,
I got no car and it's breaking my heart
But I found a driver and that's a start...
YES! Thanks!
Yuen chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
Wow... Ranma/Ryouga lime... *eyes sparkling* Kawaii! I loved all the romance, good plot by the way, I liked it when Ranma and Ryouga were having the trip, actually I loved the whole story. Really, I do. It's rare to see good yaoi fics, especially in the Ranma 1/2 fandom. Don't give up just because of the lack of reviews. I love this Ranma/Ryouga pairing, and I'd like to see more of it. Ganbatte kudasai! b0d
P.S. Ti Xiu's also cursed? Whoah!
Yuen chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Yep, Ti Xiu is cool. I liked that last bit:
"Ti-sensei is always so profound. Was he quoting the Buddha?"
"I think it was Frank Sinatra," said the monk to his left.
LOL!
BigDaddyCool chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
You god damn piece of shit, ur nothing but a fucking disgrace to humanity! take ur homo ass to fucking barney land opr something and leave us HETRO loving ranma (ranmaseveral girls, not guys) and take ur smelly fuckign ass somewhere else bastard!