Reviews for How to Disappear Completely
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I'm in love.

You wrote Susan so perfectly. I should be taking notes.

Susan has always been my favorite character and you managed to strip her down and get right to the very essence of her (if you ignore the innuendo)

in any event

I love it.
mishyanna chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I love the use of second person - not often we get a fanfic that talks directly to the reader! Keep up the good work!
KenzieGal chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
It's been so long since I read any worthwhile fan fic...but in a moment of boredom, I checked to see if perhaps I had missed the next installment of TBTS (fingers crossed, hoping against hope) and stumbled across this work of art.
Lovely spin on the lovely Susan (who seems to have disappeared from view).
Perhaps someday tptb will give us "Union Station" with a happy ending (Carter chasing Abby off to meet her match?) if only to make up for what was lost.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
I am here to agree with every other person who has commented and say how much I enjoyed your Susan!Fic. You really are a fabulous writer.
JD too lazy to login chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
M... *smiles* That was so... NICE. I don't mean "nice" in the disparraging way, either. I mean it in its best, literal way. I smiled the whole time I read it. You captured Susan so well; she's like a friend in a crazy parallel universe. And the descriptions of Arizona? Pure poetry. Lovely. And nice, dammit.
Kate chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
What a lovely piece. So simple, yet you manage to fill it with so much bittersweetness and imagery that it is completely starteling. This, particularly, made me ache a little:

"Once upon a time was so very long ago, but the tracks are still there and the trains still run on those rails. Away from here. Back here.

And you still remember the desert. But you can’t quite remember what it’s like to feel that warm anymore."

I've read all of your other work as well, and will some day get around to reviewing them properly. You have quite the talent with words and a sharp understanding of character. Please do continue to grace us with such heartfelt and graceful stories.
jakeschick chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
As intimate as a lover's whisper. Full of poetic density. Irresistible. More intoxicating than champagne.
Ella chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Perfect, perfect, perfect- and who knew? The ER has more than 5 characters!
lurker chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
great stuff! very sad ... i'm usually not a fan of the second-person POV, but you had me at "all sugar and icing atop a birthday cake of a world too busy to blow out its own candles." wonderful use of language throughout. wonderful.
EBStarr chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
It's not just that there's too little susanfic (although that's true too) - there's just not enough stuff like this. So, so good.
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
This was terrific! We need more Susan fan fics out there. :) You've really captured her character perfectly.
britgirl2003 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Oh my God, that was amazing! You're right, there isn't enough Susan fic out there. Please tell me you are going to write more of this story, you're a fantastic writer.

"Tanker truck full of chemistry" is right :-D
nisse chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
This is great...i love you for writing this, more susan in the fanfiction world is needed

Please keep writing...