Reviews for Michael Corner is a Git!
SimplyyJules chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Its Ginevra Molly Weasley, but great story! :) :D
Candygirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Her name is Ginerva molly weasley
Ignatia Wildsmith chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is great! It really shows Ginny's personality how I imagined it. I really like also al the Lionnesse's secrets and everything, it's very interesting... But, what happened between Harry and Hermione?
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really enjoyed this one. It was unique and random but the randomness was part of the good part. XD You did have a few typos but nothing major. And in that Lily oneshot I noticed the typo that one of your reviewers noticed too about "our Star Wars". XD you might want to read through your fics and fix the typos and re-post them one day when you get a chance...

You're amazing. I hope you post something new - a new chapter for an existing fic or a brand new fic - soon. XD
reader chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I liked your story! It seemed really realistic, unlike a bunch of other stories I've read. It was fun to read this.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Meep meep chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
very good, i really liked it
S. Vespertine chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Cool story
spectrosilver chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
cute :D i generally don't care for ginny much in fanfics, but it was a cute little piece. i really did like the paragraph about michael. yeah, he is a git, isn't he? tehe!
crucia chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
not so bad, its good, though it shouldnt be in humor
Kiwi Gnome chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Oh! I liked this story. Good job!