Reviews for Infinite Shades of Grey
Pyrane chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Thanks ;D

Stormshadowfire chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
lazy wimp chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
A very differeny feel to this story than I'm used to; but I quite liked it.

Please keep up the good work :)
heretogetthestory chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
someone chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
Nice. I like the new Harry. :)
salty-sarah chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
I think you handled the shifts of perspective amazingly well. Draco and Grey did act slightly similar with their vague flirtations, and there were some places where it wasn't obviously apparent who was speaking, but you did manage to slip in little quirks like Draco's mask and Grey's 'bearer of all responsibility' schtick to define them.

I loved the description that you wrote, that really created a sort of otherworldly experience for the two of them. Beginning from the outset, I had expected Grey to be much more aloof and confident, but I was plesantly surprised by his vulnerability in the latter chapters. This really was a beautifully written piece. Cheers.
Nomen chapter 16 . 12/20/2009
U! I really loved it. It wasn't overly fluffy but still left me in a giddy mood.. O.o THANK YOU! ;D
WorldOfLilyEvans chapter 12 . 6/9/2009

I just started reading this after finishing with 'Crumbling Pedestal'. I reviewed that earier. I couldn't help but notice: you really like patchouli, don't you?

Anyway, I like this story, so far, but what is the deal with Harry and alternate identities?

-x- Malou
NelliGirl chapter 16 . 6/9/2009
interesting story. I really enjoyed it.
1990Alaska chapter 16 . 5/17/2009

OLA MIGAS that ish hawt, why cant you continue? *whines*
TheologyDiscography chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
on, so very nice. i love it.
jjjs chapter 1 . 4/2/2008