Reviews for Warrior Mage
Harry Potter fan chapter 14 . 6/12
Hi I've been reading your stories and they really good I really love this one and birthday surprises and all and I love that u give insight on what more than just one characters think but I do wish that u did show more of tonks thoughts and what goes through her mind and also about her job in the Harry Potter books and movies the defense against the dark arts teaching job is supposed to be cursed the teachers never last more than a year I was wondering if ur gonna keep that or change it and I'm also wondering if your going to continue this story because it's amazing if I do say so myself and all and I've realized that it doesn't really go into much details about his friends alot and all and I was wondering that if u do continue this story if u can show there thoughts more so as to clear up some confusion between us readers but like I said I love the story how u took parts from the books and movies and put them in here and then added ur own things to it and make it actually work is amazing for example the shield against the killing curse and how he did it as a baby you put that together in a wonderful and brilliant way i hope you continue this story and think about some of that stuff but ur the writer here not me u know what's best for us readers can't wait for more chapters and stories

-larry
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/20
Will there be explanations? Right now it reads pretty weird and comes out of nothing.
First the declaration Harry might be "a warrior" (presumably warrior mage like in the title of the story) without any explanation and his weird abilities of "reading" locations and detecting humans without using active magic, now the mysterious training room and mentor figure... It's not bad written, just a lot to take in without the first attempt at giving is a coherent background.
Severus Regulus Dumbledore chapter 14 . 5/19
Plz update we love the story!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 4/18
An amazing story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Just William chapter 14 . 4/14
10 years and no update :(
Yaw613 chapter 14 . 1/2
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Acheron Agrotera chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
So wish you'd start writing this again I love the story
DaveC chapter 14 . 8/16/2016
Hi , don't know if this link is still working, but it's 16/08/16 and still no new chapter, when was the last time you posted, it seems a long time ago. In this second chapter was going to be a rant on posting chapters, but there's no point. It was a good story though and you should keep uo the good work.

DaveC
Blufox03 chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
I love this! When are you gonna update?!

Blu
0rangew0lf chapter 14 . 5/19/2016
l
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 14 . 3/20/2016
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
Blazeb79 chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Great story,
Martin Blue chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
Love this story, hope youncontinue it
Satsuki2015 chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
AMAZING! the story so far has been very intriging, well thought out and absolutly captivating. i love what you have done and the elements that have being added to it. the story is great and the characters are evolving well, i honestly can't wait for the next ch, and what will happen from now on.
DaveC chapter 14 . 7/16/2015