Reviews for Letter of Marque
KureNia11 chapter 14 . 7/16
Damn! I couldnt stop grinning and giggling.
Commodore, huh! Imagining Kenshin with Naval uniform is kind a..HOT! Not to mention his 'scene' with Kaoru. I envy you, Kaoru XD
You rock!
lightning-storm chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
I have to say I read both these fics and they were great. Very creative yet simple. We finally get that happy , even the original fic was excellent with its not quite happy ending. It was very appropriate for the story. I find myself wanting to go to this site you speak of. Ha
LinkWarriorInGreen chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
Excellent work. The ending makes me smile. I'm so glad you gave them a happy ending... I do believe that Watsuki would approve :)
the Dah chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
awwwh. This was just perfect. Damn cute and sweet and awesome. Thank you for sharing!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I'm so happy that there's a sequel to your old story, but when I saw the last update date and the fact that this story's not completed, I started to get worried. If it's not already, could you please find it in yourself to complete it? I'm going to finish reading it, and I hate to see a good story be discontinued.

But thank you for the wonderful story!
kokoronagomu chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
nice way to wrap up the 'happy ending' and to legitimize her operations (since she was policing the nefarious and not preying on the law abiding).

great stories!
Yamashina Risaki chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Sequel had definitely turned out cool ) Just a review to drop by my love, well, for this story~ XD
vamp1987 chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
Yay! A happily ever after ending for the pirate and the Navy officer. The story was great. I liked that you also added Katsu to the crew. Sano just can't survive too long without his brother-in-arms keeping him up in conversations.
barefootandlost chapter 14 . 6/8/2008
That was great! And that was an interesting ending!
nitaBonita chapter 14 . 5/19/2008
hahahahaha! very good! i enjoyed it! i loved the ending lol!
bluewolfeyes chapter 14 . 3/4/2008
this is an interesting story and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out for this story_ I really like this story very much.
MistyMorning chapter 14 . 10/4/2007
You know, I read the Prequel and this story in just 2 days! The prequel I read over at meijitales, and came over here to see the happy ending! And I was not disappointed! You just revived my love for pirates. No I wish to be one, thanks to you hehe.

And it was absolutely amazing how you gave every one a perfectly fitting role in the storyline. Kaoru just kicked ass and Kenshin was such a gent! A really good adaptation with the characters, and I must state, my most absolutely favourite AU K/K fanfic (pre- and se-quel) ever! In your honor, bow to you... ;)
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
... MYES! ... Ok, I haven't read anything yet, but I'm hoping it turns out better... Tee hee... -waves arms wildly and runs off the stage-
poems2songs chapter 14 . 9/14/2007
amazing story... really liked it... good job... great work...
piwqefjk chapter 14 . 6/10/2007