Reviews for To Dance Ice
knight with out heart S-K chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
like it good good very good hm!

s\k
GundamWing3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aww. That was sweet ] A cozy little winter story.
Chibi-Chichan chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
KAWAI! I love it...just...ah! TEAR! Just simply amazing, I thoroughly enjoyed...hee hee, off to my favourites you go!
Just Jill chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Ah, lovely.

I didn't know she liked to skate. It's a nice, slow, relaxing fic. Well done!
kayla chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
i have never ever never watched/read gundam wing. this made me want to so f-ing bad! i know nothing of the charaters but i could easilly realate to them. this is the mark of a true genious writer!

i'm so jelous(my book is comming out in june titled My Poem Journal) (its a vamp fic type thingie) i'm not so sure about how well its gonna do after i read some of your stuff! _ good job!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Beautiful.
The Sailor Earth chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I LOVE it. It was so sweet. You managed to keep Heero in character and make it a love seen all at the same time, and I know how hard that is to do, so hat's off to you.

Sailor Earth
cherryheart chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
aw that was so sweet, i love it, write more, it was great, cute.
Kristall chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I'll love you forever too, for this fic! Write some more, this one was good!
Dark-Light39 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
there is only one thing I can say AW
Nichi-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Whoa.. this fic is very swwet.. gosh! I love it.. you have to make more.. ... plz... pretty plzz... Keep up the good work!
Hugs and kisses..
CrimsonDragon chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
i really liked this fic! very sweet (_) great work
NessieGG chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Heh, I read this a year ago on yaoijanai when you still went by the name twilightshadow. It was a good fic then, and it is now. It was cool because this always stayed with me since I first started reading fanfiction and I recgonized it instantly. Kudos, you Bouncing Ball of Wiles.

-GG
Fionarox chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
I liked it, this was your first fic? Wow, it was really well explained, and kept to the series.

Love your works!

Fiona
animechick2487 chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
So sweet! I loved it! I always love to Ice skate! And this was just the perfect fic! Way to Go!