Reviews for When Time Stands Still
NikitaKulkarni chapter 2 . 3/5
Hey! I started reading your story today. Great set up. Though, marauders were in school in sixth year in 1976, did you write 1974 on purpose? I which case I'll find out later on. But if not.. Well I thought I'd point it out :)
Critic chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Considering that this is your first one, it is very good because I have read some that aren't logical like how they don't change Harry's last name.
Well Done!
katiek121 chapter 20 . 7/7/2016
I loved this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
I think that Remus demanding answers of Harry is very unreasonable and the fact Harry tells him everything is quite stupid. Remus apologizing for James and Sirius is laughable when what he is doing to Harry is worse, it's a complete invasion of privacy. I understand that harry slipped up about James being his father but when harry said that he couldn't tell Remus about the future I would think that Remus is smart enough to grasp why that is and not demand answers by threatening harry.
ravencarr chapter 20 . 5/20/2015
Niceeeee!
Well crafted :)
A very sad ending though for me
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Do longer chapters
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Beautifully written
Guest chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
I absolutely love this fic! It's amazing and I love your writing style.
NL chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Harry sound like pursy and james and sirius is very loyal to there friends and i think they would be more open and nicer to harry once they found out who he is..
Nml chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Love the story! You have got all the cgaracters right and its really great that you have little detales, like filch taking the map, that fits in the original hp storyline! :) great!
flaming rose chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Not the best -kinda dull(shruggs shoulders. Sorry.)- , but not bad. Anyway, thank u and g'bye! Peace!
MelodySong231 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Just felt like being the 600th reviewer :D
James018 chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
Very clever story. Thanks for sharing.
Bookwormefm chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
That was awesome! Well done! I loved it! I really like how you portrayed James. That was great. I'm going to favorite your story now.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
yeah yeah harry u tell em