Reviews for Tragic Nocturne
Charli chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Every year or so I return to read this story. It's that good! Thank you for such a beautiful story.
JaneScarlett chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
great story! but so tragic... poor Heaven and Troy.
Amy chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
This was lovely. I have just recently been reading the Casteel series and it just saddens me that Troy and Heaven can not be together. Atleast in yours, they get one more goodbye I thinks that makes it even sadder. I think I will attempt to write one where they can actually be together.
BreakingAmaranth chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Very well written, beautiful!
Missy Tina chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Oh my god. I loved it. It is like. SO GOOD! I want it as my life
LauraBreesamuels chapter 8 . 1/5/2005
I'm not at all into VC Andrews, but I was quite obsessed with Virginia Andrews books.

(Heaven & Dark Angel being my favourites)So..being a obsessive freak who likes only the original author, I'd have to safely say you wrote Troy and Heaven perfectly.

Which means I'm stoked!...and this is so on my Favorite Stories list :)

Cathie
ecstasia chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I am very glad that you enjoyed my stories, however I do not appreciate you advertising you roleplay on my fanfiction reviews. I consider it to be about as spam.
Raven Rosegate chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
I love this, being a big fan of both the Dollanganger series and the Casteel saga I must say I am very impressed! And Troy being a favourite character of mine, well, that gives you extra points ;)

I wish I were in a V.C. Andrews Rp T-T
Heather chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Wow! Great story. You captured Troy and Heaven's love beautifully. I hope to see more.
charlina chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
my goodness! troy and heaven have always been my favorite couple and i believe that theirs is the most passion and forbidden, tragic, and deepest love. you are a wonderful writer and your story was beautiful! it saddens me to think that i will not be able to read any more of this story. you have truly captured the beauty of this situation and all i can see is..."beautiful job!" i do hope you become a famous author some day so i can read and enjoy every single peice of literature that you write! wow...wonderful, woderful, wonderful! i am just so deeply moved and in awe!
fluttergirl chapter 8 . 1/14/2004
wow! what a great job you have done. the heaven/troy story was always my favorite, and you have done a wonderful job in making them live on. i only wish that you have written more stories with my two favorite characters. bravo!
xoxo
Minnie Mouse can't be bothered to sign in chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
I'm not in the Casteel series but I love your AOH posts as Troy!
Scarlett
Anyel chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
I have always thought that the Heaven/Troy Love story was the most passionate out of all of the V. C. Andrews series. And you captured that Love beautifully. Please add more chapters to this wonderful story. I want to see more! Keep Writing!
J.N. Cahill chapter 8 . 11/28/2003
This is so beautifully written -it was hard for me to read due to the tears cascading down my face! Continue the good work!
ballerina doll chapter 8 . 11/26/2003
wow...this story is described troy and heaven's love better than you did chris and cathy's,which is 's just like something the real v.c. would writing!