Reviews for The Fire Sutra
NakedKing chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I have so thoroughly enjoyed this story. Multiple times. This is probably one of my favourite (if not my favourite) Ranma stories ever. I was just wondering if you ever did get around to writing "The Lotus Sutra" or if that was just a wish for a future story. If you have written it and it's just siting somewhere on your computer please message me back if you'd be willing to send it to me? If not, this was still a great ending to these "Sutra" stories. Thank you for writing them.
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
Purple-Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
WOW! KAWAII! It's so hard to find good fics about this particular couple and I must say, your series are one of best I have read so far! I love how you portray the characters, their thoughts and feelings. I really look forward to the next book in your series!

tigerdreams chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
I've read all three of your "Sutra" series so far, and they're *adorable.* It's certainly a creative way of solving the Ranma-and-his-fiancees problem, and the Ranma/Ryoga stuff is just so utterly cute. I thoroughly enjoyed the stories.
General Touchstone chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I really think you're getting cheated here. So few reviews for such a good series! Maybe there are too few Ranma yaoi fans on . Do you post on the RRyaoi mailing list? Lots of those kinds of fans there. Anyways, I like how this one progresses too. I was thinking, as I read the last few paragraphs of the last chapter, that this would be the end, but alas! You will continue! That makes me happy. Your softball parody was great, improvised baseball bats included. Ryouga and Ranma's insecurities felt very real, a gold star for you! Poor Ryouga, it's not hard imagining Ranma a sex maniac! Ryouga's jealousy is very cute though, poor Ranma. The interaction between Akane and Ukyou is going slow, which I like, and plays a nice subplot to Ranma and Ryouga's story. Also, the small parts Ti Xiu plays really round out this story, you left none of the characters out in this part of the series. Lastly, Nabiki and Akane's plan to alter the wedding contract played out beautifully along with their relationship. I really enjoyed that. Everyone is going to benefit it seems, and loose ends are being tied. Thank you for writing so much! Please continue!
SUGER HIGH GIRL chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
this is cool when will the next part be out?
hyperactivator chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
yes yes yes you see it to! the on ranma cares for to most has always been ryoga. btw I love your series and can't wait for loutus so please hurry!
Keishi chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
This was quite a satisfying read! The softball game was rather, uh, interesting, to say the least. I enjoyed Ryoga's jealousy- I could really see him acting that way! Nabiki was in true form, though I don't see the arrangement the foursome agreed to actually working- I'll be looking out for the continuation, to see if it does!

Also, why do I have the feeling Kodachi and Tatewaki are going to be entering the story soon? A flower that requires an antidote... hm. ;)
hentairoses chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
This is really getting good. The plot finally develope though for the reason for Ti Xiu return.

I'm a little confuse,but I hope you'll clarify this latter. If rnama and akane are getting married won't the parents won't grandchildren.

Will this be the reason why or probably Ryoga and Uyko will get married to hide their relatioships with ranma and akane.

Hope to see the next sequel to this.