Reviews for Really And Truly
Kittypunch chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
I stopped midway throughhchapter twelve. I originally liked this story. But, after the point where the offscreen Ishizu conversation happened, I didn't. I found everything to be jumbled and choppy. So many things were left unfinished for too long and I have no idea why everyone feels the need to lie about everything. As well, I found the inner "thoughts" of serenity to be highly annoying and would prefer not to be talked to mid-story by the author. I hope, that if I were to continue reading I would find answers to my questions, but I am out of patience.
darkmagicianfan 100 chapter 15 . 7/1/2008
WOW! Did Kaiba ask her to marry him or was it to pretend to be his wife? That was some brilliant thinking either way! Are you gonna explain why Yugi and Tea kidnapped Serenity? Was it to protect her because the spirit of Kisara resides in her? This is getting good! Please update soon!
darkmagicianfan 100 chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
I love this fanfic so far! I loved it when Joey called the sensitive Yugi motou unsensitive! It's really funney for some twisted reason when so one calls yugi unsensitive or not innocent.
Bob785244755 chapter 15 . 2/20/2007
WOW, this is such a brilliantly amazingly cool fic. It's definately the best fic I've read all week. Be proud of yourself- not many people culd write something like this. The suspense is killing me! I wanna find out what happens! This has a absaloutly brilliant plot and while being original it is totaly uniuque. Keep up the good work! Hope you update VERY soon!
hopping-bunny chapter 15 . 11/9/2006
I FEEL LIKE DYING.

1. because u left it right there and if i didn't know what happened next, i will die very soon, or the people around me will kill me cuz i wont shut up.

2. this is an amazing story and i havent read such a beautiful story in a while and...

3. because ur style of writing is unique and i luv ur long chapters.

_

PLEASE TRY UPDATING THE STORY.

i see that u havent updated in a very long time and i would like to see this story updated and i would DEFINITELY like to see u write many more and continue ur other stories.
ladymoonlite chapter 15 . 4/25/2006
well done on the setoxserenity fanfic! this is has to be one of the top fanfics of yu-gi-oh!

~ladymoonlite
bear chapter 15 . 4/4/2006
I love this story,it is the best story of Seto and Serenity stories I have read!
LazerWulf chapter 15 . 4/3/2006
I like the direction this fic is going. It's Seto/Serenity, but it's also part Seto/Kisara.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 11 . 3/21/2006
Quija is something I wouldn't dare to touch, nor buy.

Satu-Suzu chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Are you coming back to Hamtaro? I know that you've been hurt over the human ham hams and crepes and all the fakies who made "MFF" rip-offs, but it usually takes a short time for people to recover from the hurt. And you were a real good authoress.

I know this has nothing to do with your story, but its been what, 3, 4 years?

Please?

Satu-Suzu

p.s. you can email me or neomail me at my username, unigator, or send a review to my story w/ your response. Not trying to look like a n00b or anything.

Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 10 . 3/20/2006
Man, everyone is acting so strange... which makes this story so well-done. .

Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
O.O Whoa! Wicked!

Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! SO MANY TWISTS AND TURNS AND LOVE THE WAY SETO IS LOOKING AT SERENITY IN EVERY DETAIL. . HELL YEAH!

SxS ATF~!~

THIS WAS A LONG CHAPTER THOUGH, BUT IT WAS WORTH READING IT. .
Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
Poor Kisara.

Can't wait to see who inside Serenity.

Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 6 . 3/20/2006
Huh? So, who is inside Serenity?