Reviews for Aishiteru
edz.mailom18 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Neh writer-kun! You'll update this one right away right?! I want to read more of it ! Hope you'll be consistent in Yukiru pairing and having there romantic scenes in here consistent too! :)) I love your plot so please do update it ! Waaa am so into your aishiteru fanfic ! Can't wait to read it until its complete :)))
Dang3r Dog chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
you forgot option c dig your eyes out with a rusty spoon. Good story though it flows really well.
Green Rider Girl chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Great story, please review.

JangMiSong chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Aw I love you! Well, as much as you can to someone you never talked to... But! The chapter was really cute and akward (but not where the reader feels akward, but the characters do). I never knew somebody else thought Tohru would do a side-talk with trees!
JangMiSong chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
I'll skip the kiss, I couldn't bear making Yuki cheat on Tohru. But, again, this is really good! What does Kuso, mean, though?
JangMiSong chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Well, I pick A, B, and C. This was really cool, and I can't wait to read the other chapters!
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
Scarletta chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! YUKI X TOHRU FLUFF! WE ADORE IT! Ahem. Sorry for that, I just want more fanfic chapters. You have reveiw hunger, I have chapter hunger. Hunger... hunger... MORE CHAPTERS! MORE I SAY!

(Sorry, I'm just a teensy bit phsycotic... tee hee)

Oh, and please let Kyo find love. Preferably Uo.

Oh, and er... about that Prince Yuki Fanclub Membership? (blushes wildly)Um... uh... (runs off)

Your phsyco fan

papapapuffy chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
*slams hands on desk* I want to red more it's getting good!

update update update!
oni-hime-san chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
that was cute.

shigure and ayame always make me laugh
Laura chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
OMG IM SO HAPPY! I like new these japaneese words! like baka and stuff! who knew my japanese class would actually help me! YAY great chap btw

sasukegirl4 chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
love this story,plz hurry and update
Alison chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Please keep writing I want to see them kiss!
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
SO CLOSE! you need to update, cuz the faster u update, hopefully the faster they hook up! lol luv the story, keep up the good work!
Dark Angel chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
That story is so cool, but you should definetly continue it. My fav couple is Tohru and Yuki! They should definetely kiss soon! You're an amazing writer and I hope you write more stories.