Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
SweetXscape chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Loved it! Super sweet these two gosh :D
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
That was lovely - thanks for writing & sharing!
i.love.pie.alot chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Great story, it's difficult to find stories of Gothika in here and you've done a spectacular job with this one :)
MrsSpookyMulder chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Another amazing story based on the awesome movie Gothika. Keep going with writing Gothika stuff, I love to read them.
babe-with-the-power chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
OH MY GRAVY AND MASHED POTATOS! You gotta update and soon! I'm lovin this story so much!
JessieDevil666 chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
I was rather disappointed at the lack of Gothika fanfiction (really, Pete and Miranda had so much unfulfilled potential) but I must say, this is a great story. If my poor date reading skills have not failed me, that means this story hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you rekindle your interest in the story, it's really good _
Amourwolf chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
As far as I've read, you portrayed them perfectly! I love the playfulness between the two, very well written! :)

You have gotten me hooked to this story!

~Catherine
LouSerbio chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
The movie sucked hard, but i did notice the

on-screen chemistry between RObert Downey Jr. and Halle Berry. Nice to see I was not the only one who saw it. Good job picking up on it.
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
YES! Pete is going in for the kill...no wait that would be Maranda LOL great chappy UPDATE SOON!
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
SO KEWL MAN! Really it was just urg AWESOME! PWESE UPDATE SOON! **worships**
Homestar-is-Delicious chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
I am loving this, the characters are portryed really well. Please continue with this fic.
mackenzie chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
i love this story... so you have to write more. I LIKE IT!
BRANDY chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
this is so cute. i like the movie and the story you have along with it.
Whizzothecrunchyfrog chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
That's really cute. I'm not sure it really fits the theme of the movie, but I still like it alright.
HeathDiva chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Yay! This story is the best on that I've read in a while! Pete and Miranda are so cute together and their conversations and actions are written so well! I'm definitely staying tuned for the next chapter!