Reviews for Another Squalphie
Locked In The Library chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Hey saw your review on my story so I thought I would check out yours.

I gotta say that I liked this, and I' not all that into final fantasy fics but you did a very good job on this.

I think final fantasy games are great and the story lines are because you did such a good job it was very cute and I enjoyed reading it.
Selphie Ivy chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
I like reading this! Good work! x
Amara the Warrior chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Well of course I like your story. It's great! However, keep in mind that you MUST start a new paragraph when someone new speaks and double space your paragraphs and not make them as long. Well if you ever decide to update GOOD LUCK!
miss sunshine chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
please continue with. i'm begging you. *gets on knees* i'm on my knees in a 900 suit! HAHA! *lair lair* not really, but i'm begging you! please please PLEASE update.
4ngelique chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Write more and update this friggen story already! I must know what happens next! *bashes you over the head with a rubber mallot*

Your #1 Reviewer
JRockerSelphie chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Please up date soon! i've been waiting for the next chapter like 4-ever. so please, please up date soon.
JRockerSelphie chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
HEY. This is a really good story. you should update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next. PLEASE UDATE SOON!
Selphie Kinneas chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
ahahhahhah! This was pretty funny! Please tell me if u update this or THe FF Adventure. Thanks!
Selphie Kinneas chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Hey! Got ur review for Roses, anyways, the next section picks up half year later, when things get interesting again. That would be a good idead with squall, but that'd be just like another story i read... it was Seifer with Rinoa tryin to push squall away. But i ended up hatin seifer, i dont' wanna hate squall _ !

Dont worry bout the ending though, if it was a harsh beginning, its bound to have a happy ending!
Sefie Lynne tilmitt chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Good story! I like it... And also, chappy 10 is up on Perfect 2. Just thought id tell ya...
Summers Death chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
OH!I wish I could be Leon when he was cuddling with Squall!YEAH!I think Rin should get back with Seifer...'cause Selphie gets Squall!And I guess you're putting Zell with the library what about Irvine?He deserves someone too!SELPHIE AND SQUALL!SELPHIE AND SQUALL!SELPHIE AND SQUALL!I LOVE YOU FOR UPDATING!Tee-hee!
Zariel chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
Wo! I love it so much! Squally's so KAWAII! And so is Leon. n_~ Write more please, or else I'll steal your Squally doll! Or maybe I'll just take away all of your GC things. Muahaha! I'm so ebwil n_n I really REALLY love your story, and it all looks good. :) Keep up the gr8 work! :P Chow
Summers Death chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
To Treegurl: Okay, you dont like Squallphies,but people reading this do,so please,DONT grace us with your presence,and mind your own buisness! Your mean! I dont like you! But I DO like the author of this story for writing a Squalphie! Hurah for me! Hurah for you!
Zariel chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
AH! CALL IT MR. TINKLES! XD I'm just jokin! Add the next chapter up! Everyone want's to see what you wrote. *feels special cuz she got to read it* Muahaha! Anyway, The only thing is see confusin is the paragraphs, like that person said. I don't remember their name, although I saw it 2 minutes ago. It's the gum I tell you! Well, Update soon, kays? ~.n
Boggart chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I love Squallphie! i just don't like Seifoa... but it's ok!