Reviews for Reversible
Phantom Dennis chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I realize Doom is somewhat different in this timeline. But there's a missing grandeur in his dialogue.
buffypython chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I love the complexity of this story. Did you write it chronologically (well, from Doom's timeline)?

Also, this may be a dumb question, but are the cobwebs in Chapter 2 supposed to be Reed & that's why he's taking so long to respond?
Phantom Dennis chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Until this chapter, I didn't realize there was a theme-naming aspect to the chapters. I thought DC at first, but it's more heavily Vertigo with a clear bias for Grant Morrison.

Also I had assumed this was a crossover. Clever us of Exact Words there. Although incarnations Four through Eight of THE definitive article were a part of the Marvel Universe. And that's bot counting Professor Gamble.
Vigatus chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
interesting story.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I don't think you've captured Uatu's voice very well in this chapter.
Phillies64isme chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
I've read the prologue and the first chapter. So far, you've got me hooked. The Watcher's prologue was both amusing and fantastic. I can't wait to see how this story reverses itself. Nicely done.
Rain chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
Spectacular so far. Chilling, grim, and subtly secretive. I hadn't even realized that Jack was invisible until now, which, if I may say so, is a testament to your skill indeed.

Keep it up. The internet could use more authors like you.
Kat chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
WOW. Now this I never expected! You are THE MASTER! *bows*
HERBIE, heh! The evil little sucker... And an invisible baby! Hee... Great! D
Kitty chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
*in typical Laugh-In style dry humor* Interesting. Very interesting.
Kat chapter 3 . 2/10/2004
Using DC references in a Marvel story? Mark, how could you? *giggle*
Well, so far, I'm confused. However, since these DO go in reverse order, I'm assuming the next chapter will clear things up. ...orl eave me even more confused. Either way, I'm quite happily awaiting the next chapter.
Oh, and you are officially the first person to gross me out while reading a story. Exploding people? Eww. )
Evil Lil' Katbird chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
Ah! *pets Torchie*
Now this sounds interestin'! The FF torn apart by some inner struggle, Doom ruling the world, no superheroes AT ALL? Hmm... I think you should let Uatu out a little more often - he's starting to get a tad crazy. D