Reviews for Shipped
WindyBreeze800 chapter 2 . 1/19
Well this chapter was absolutely hilarious.:D
Writingsterner chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
It was good but I was disappointed at the end of the last chapter
The13thVasilisa chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
Have fun in Mexio. I'm not reading this chapter because I don't want to read spoilers. I've only seen half the show, you see.
The13thVasilisa chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Yikes. Interesting. But I don't think they had bathrooms back then. I think they just had oversized bowls and water.
The13thVasilisa chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
Oh, my. I didn't think you were allowed to go around diving off ships like that. Can't be good for anyone.
Moses chirps? I'm pretty sure he doesn't chirp.
The13thVasilisa chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Yay a! This chapter made me happy because it was good.
The13thVasilisa chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
Oh! That would have made me sad but there are lots of chapters left so it didn't.
The13thVasilisa chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Humm. Yay. This story makes me happy. It's 3:00 in the mornings so my reviews sound like I'm high, but I'm not. I never really thought about James/Sybil tho, since Sybil is one of my big big big heroes and I'm naming a kid after her if I have one.
The13thVasilisa chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Aww. And don't we all? Well, maybe not all of us. I do, anyway. overreact

And yeah Hale was an awful spy. I'm pretty sure he was caught on his first mission. But pretty smart guy otherwise.
The13thVasilisa chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Hahaha. This is fun to read. I am smiling. But I am also blaming you if I can't get up at 5:45 tommrow because I was up all hours reading your story.
The13thVasilisa chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Oh my gosh you wrote this when you were 14! I'm fourteen! Well, now you're like 25 but whatevs. You've got talent! :) be prepared to have your review box flooded. This is hilarious. Perfectly captured 14 ear old boys (sometimes [most of the time] idiotic thoughts ).
smokiey chapter 27 . 6/15/2013
it could help if i knew what james sarah is talking about once in a while
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I wonder what will happen next?

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
PhantomFandom chapter 30 . 8/31/2012
This story is amazing! I love it!
Amazing story chapter 30 . 5/30/2012