Reviews for Silent Fears
Zarak chapter 25 . 7/28/2016
I like this story why u never finished it
annoyed reader chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I heard some professional writers are trying to stop fanfictions based on their characters. Well, after I have somehow managed to read the first three chapters of this stupid, embarassing and totally unrealistic "story", I can understand why they do that.
Jillian080 disgusted chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I think this is the worst pieces of hypocrisy I've ever seen... and that's saying a lot...

Quote from (so-called) authors:

"...we are very anti-cliché. We despise it. We spit on it. We bite our thumbs at it (any Shakespeare nuts here?). We absolutely can not tolerate it."

Egad. (I read Shakespeare too.) Are you so self-deluded that you would actually put that in your author's note... and then post this cliche piece of absolute garbage?

Shame on you.

This fic is horrid. Beyond words. It is infested with nauseating cliches... not to mention a whole lot of dreary and dragging and insipid and just plain bad writing.

Don't tell your readers you hate cliche... and then post something wretchedly god-awful like this.

Blech.
Taryn chapter 25 . 4/7/2006
Just read this - started this morning and had to finish it. I love it. It gives a different view on how the characters would act with two sisters in the story and I think you have it down. I like Skye; I don't know what it is about her character, but there is something about her that really makes me like her. Perhaps it's the small connection I have with her. In the story you have her a twin as a twin with Ponyboy and I'm a twin as well. I like Reesa's character as well and I like the connection you have between her and Darry. It adds a little more flare to the whole thing now that she's so sick and all.

I think you have Darry down to a tee, though. While I was reading, there were times where I was blown away with how well you write him. Excellent.

I think I might die from the cliffhanger, (ha) but I think that it's in a good place because it's let me on the egde of my seat. I'm anxiously awaiting the update!
riss chapter 25 . 1/8/2006
wow good story

i hope you update soon

its really good

im dying to know whats going on with reesa!
kipper503 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
this is a great story...

i just read the entire thing for the first time.

i hope that you finish it...

poor ressa... and skye
KlassyMarie chapter 25 . 10/2/2005
Umm... Are you ever going to update this, like, ever?
hiei625 chapter 25 . 9/19/2005
Your story is really good. i love the originality of having two sisters as opposed to one it makes the story a lot more interesting. Update soon!
marissa chapter 25 . 8/9/2005
wow all your stories are really good i cant wait to read more!
Tensleep chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
I forgot how much I liked that one! It was really interesting to read! First there was Darry bored of the game shows, but trying to be there for Ponyboy! I thought that was funny as hell. I love how Skye and Darry interact. It's too amusing for words! Then Pony waking up and Skye demanding if they were talking about her! Oh, how I love it!

Poor Soda... I know just how squirmy guys get when you do that. Bunch of whimps. Anyways, I have two minutes. So I'd best wrap this up. Great job, again and I love it!

Tensleep chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
You know, I completely forgot what was going on in that one. I felt so bad, but now I got to read it again! Yay! Ok, actual review time!

Wow! I forgot how much Skye was like a hippie! I love it! Ressa really makes me smile. Ponyboy is just too easy a target. Then there's Darry. I love how he just wanted to take a night all I love the humor in here! Gas Jockey and Drunken Hobo...Classic!

I swear, it was Thorp that got me to read this chapter! I thought he was too funny, well, more like kids who are listening to him are. I can just see everyone dropping in their seats and Pony snapping at Ressa. It's all too great and I miss it greatly. On to chapter two! Great job guys, I can't say that enough. I love these girls! keep it up and I'll quit ignoring yuo to write it!

danni babezzz chapter 25 . 10/12/2004
uHHoH what noww? we were just having a laid back time talking about rees when she was little and all the funny things she used to do and now thiss.. i kinda feel bad for skye though- its like everyones ignoring her- i mean yeah reesas worse than her but it doesnt mea skyes normal yet either.. and reesa seems so close to darry and with soda but darry more and it doesnt seem like skye is close to anyone including her twin.. sometimes theres a little connection between her and pony but i just feel like shes the loner in the family.. anyway thats what i think personally- i wwas just so antsy this chapter it kept me on the tip of my chair lol.. keep up the good work.. well update soon ]
Tensleep chapter 25 . 10/2/2004
Wow! Like I wouldn't love that! Ok, I've read it, but I loved it! Soda kills me! One of you is definately writing him in Bran. I hate doing his view. too bouncy. That's why I love Pepsi and I am way off track! I thought that the school part was excellent. You wouldn't believe how familiar that was going back to C.W. Pony's performance was perfect and the teach reminds me of Colfer in O.S. (yes, abbriviations are fun!)

Darry seems to be stressed beyond all measures and I love that. I think that he has such a unique view, and you know how that goes in my books. I have to wonder about these doctors. Ressa so bad and all they can do is rush around like bees..that's funny! not really, but hey! four hours of sleep here people!

Skye kills me! She is such a perfect character. I love how she thinks and how everyone gets mad at her fopr it. She's such a stubborn girl and I love it! No one locks horns like her!

Well, Heath says I am crazy and taht I need to get back to reality. What does he know about that? Anyways, great job guys1 I loved it and I can't wait for more! You guys rock and rool!

Julie chapter 25 . 10/2/2004
I hope Reesa's okay! This was a really good chapter and I absolutely loved the memories. They were cute and went real well with the chapter. I hope things start to look up for the Curtis family. I can't wait to read more soon!

-Julie
Stephanie chapter 25 . 10/2/2004
This was an amazing chapter- it was worth the wait. Yeah, it was long and there was a LOT of drama but that's a good thing. I love the memories Darry had of Reesa when she was little, that was so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter, it's a major cliff hanger so leave me waiting to long!