Reviews for Journals
Ryan chapter 1 . 10/19
Ok, so I think this said it was written in 2003? Not too sure. Its 2017 rn lol and its just like damn, 15 years!?
But anyway, this was honestly amazing. Like REALLY!
Omg, just thanks for occupying some of my time. This really cheered me up, so honestly thank you.
Once again, this was fricken awesome!
Miri chapter 1 . 10/11
Dearest cyropi,
this is the first time ever for me to type a review on this page, so you may feel honored. I must say, I love Dramione, and I've read many many fics about them in English and in German. I think, I've read every single cliché ever used to make their relationship seem logical. Up until now, I've never seen one that "used" suicidal thoughts and acts, and even though, Draco seems slightly out of character, I always liked the idea of him not knowing anything else than orders and requests from his father whom he had to follow in everything he believed. I love how you put his frustration about having to put up with it and not being free. It seemed to be a realistic explanation to why he would start being depressed and even suicidal. So, overall, I really liked the way you interpreted Draco as a character because it's very similar to how I would interpret him.
But I also loved how you managed to make the fact, that Hermione and Draco are not only Head Girl and Head Boy but also fall in love with each other, seem so effortless and realistic. I never really liked the fics where it's such a surprise for them to have the Head student quarters, and by not mentioning it in specific it seems as if JKR herself had it that way. Same for the two of them falling in love. By not really describing it but just letting it go it seems so normal and perfectly clear. Every reader can put their own "story" in it, and I really love that.
Overall, I just have to say, that it was an amazing short story written in an amazing style, and I wish my writing was as good as yours!
Lovely greetings,
Miri
(I hope, you understood anything at all since I have a feeling what I wrote is a little chaotic.)
Dramionelover chapter 1 . 8/27
A. Maze. Ballz.
So frickin good!
avidreader chapter 1 . 7/15
This was beautiful, Cyropi! Painful to read, but deeply insightful and so caring of the characters. You wrote this so long ago...hope wherever you are, you're still writing and painting magical worlds with your words.
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/14
Love it! I like that you didn't change Draco's character completely. So many fan fics make him so unrealistic.
Simran chapter 1 . 2/22
Just three words: I LOVE IT.
Jessingaround chapter 1 . 2/19
This was a wonderful depiction of self harm in the wizarding world. Loved it.
Alluim chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This is amazing! I was completely enchanted by the plot and by the way you portrayed the characters. The actions to the language was really accurate, it captures their personalities perfectly! I'm head over heels for this, and this is only the first Dramione fic I've ever read xd
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Ohmygosh! This fic is sooo nice. I love it! Made me all fuzzy and warm inside. Like drinking a cup of hot chocolate :)
Perksofawizard chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
LOVE THIS
quietlioness chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
This fic was a great way to pass the time during the storm, and very relaxing. It is wonderfully written.
Beautiful chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I read this story years ago, and I only recently came across it again. It's what got me into ff. It's simply beautiful.
It can be disorienting when it jumps from one scene to the next (there is no visual indication for passing time between paragraphs) and personally I think it takes longer than a few weeks to fall in love with your ex-nemesis (school starts september st, Hermine doesnt find out right away, and they confess their love on November 25th) and the last scene could be more believable (the "read the 2 lines I just wrote in that book that I used to hurt myself with and haven't used siused is a little hmmm...) but that may just be because I wanted to know more about them. I wanted them to fall slower, deny their feelongs at first, missing each other terribly over christmas break...
It pretty much boils down to "I wish it didnt end so soon"
Thank you for posting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
is the story finished? if so add complete to it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
I love this!
champagne for the pain chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This was beautiful. Truly. Amazing work here. The way you wove their love story… I'm emotional! :')