Reviews for Journals
thoughtrush chapter 1 . 11/23
amazingly beautiful! loved the knit of the story.
kb767 chapter 1 . 10/31
I really enjoyed this one shot. Easy to see why you won 1st place!
Holycrap07 chapter 1 . 9/28
Why!?...Why is this not printed! AHHG! SO MUCH BETTER THEN THE ACTUAL BOOK ENDING! Just, AAAHG! I Love it!
Musicangel913 chapter 1 . 5/18
So heartbreakingly beautiful - loved every bit of it. Well done, you deserved that first place.
Martisz chapter 1 . 5/4
I like it. Short but still Dramione doesn't seem forced. Great story
yelloumin chapter 1 . 3/1
This is just too beautiful.
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/28
I really enjoyed this story and particularly the touch of fun brought by Hermione using more and more complex spells in order to protect her journal. I also found your use of Umbridge's feather to be a very good idea !
Kieran chapter 1 . 2/2
But don't worry, it's a good kinda sobbing:)
Lovely fic, it's amazing! It was sad, and beautiful, and romantic, and incredibly simple! You'd never think that you could make a Dramione simple, because Dramione ISN'T simple, (how I wish I could use italics while reviewing) and it's complicated, always complicated. But it isn't! Not in YOUR fic! I loved it.
LexyD Danielle chapter 1 . 1/13
Love the story :) really inspiring. I used to have suicidal thoughts and self harmed but I stopped. Reading these kind of stories really help me :)
AimeeGrangerMalfoyxx chapter 1 . 1/9
This is literally the best one-shot ive ever read. Congratulations, I think the length of it was perfect and you deserved to win! I love how you didn't just rush straight into how they love each other but actually showed us their story first, truly heart warming!
karrielupin chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I adored this, it was awesome. Thanks so much for writing it.
liv chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
queenandprince chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
That was so sweet and amazing and perfect.
cl.lee chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This was really good and I never put my phone down throughout the story! :) Keep and I'm so excited to read Fallen and Macbeth ;)
Bubbles chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot! You did a great job by emphasizing how they came from hating each other to loving each other. Lots of writers forget to do that and just dive into the romance without adding a background story of how they came to love each other. You did a wonderful job with this story and I give you a clap on the back for that! :)