Reviews for Journals
is the story finished? if so add complete to it :)
I love this!
champagne for the pain chapter 1 . 4/15
This was beautiful. Truly. Amazing work here. The way you wove their love story… I'm emotional! :')
Tee dree chapter 1 . 3/20
Beautiful, just beautiful!
booklover19a chapter 1 . 3/19
This was amazing! I loved how Hermione helped Draco through everything. Is there a sequel to this fic? I'd love to read one!

Keep writing!
your an idiot
skywalker17 chapter 1 . 2/13
I read this story a few months ago and absolutely loved it. This was actually the story that inspired me to start an account here and write my own fanfiction. I've never forgotten this story, but it wasn't until this morning that I thought I should go and thank whoever it was that wrote this piece of awesomeness. So I just wanted to say thank you for writing such a beautiful story. This is hands down the best Dramione fic I have ever read. Thank you so much, and happy writing :)
sashahp chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
It was REALLY REALLY awesome! You truly deserved the first place! Best Dramione one-shot I've ever read! :)
thoughtrush chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
amazingly beautiful! loved the knit of the story.
kb767 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I really enjoyed this one shot. Easy to see why you won 1st place!
Holycrap07 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Why!?...Why is this not printed! AHHG! SO MUCH BETTER THEN THE ACTUAL BOOK ENDING! Just, AAAHG! I Love it!
Musicangel913 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
So heartbreakingly beautiful - loved every bit of it. Well done, you deserved that first place.
Martisz chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I like it. Short but still Dramione doesn't seem forced. Great story
yelloumin chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This is just too beautiful.
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I really enjoyed this story and particularly the touch of fun brought by Hermione using more and more complex spells in order to protect her journal. I also found your use of Umbridge's feather to be a very good idea !