Reviews for Journals
Simran chapter 1 . 2/22
Just three words: I LOVE IT.
Jessingaround chapter 1 . 2/19
This was a wonderful depiction of self harm in the wizarding world. Loved it.
Alluim chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This is amazing! I was completely enchanted by the plot and by the way you portrayed the characters. The actions to the language was really accurate, it captures their personalities perfectly! I'm head over heels for this, and this is only the first Dramione fic I've ever read xd
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Ohmygosh! This fic is sooo nice. I love it! Made me all fuzzy and warm inside. Like drinking a cup of hot chocolate :)
Perksofawizard chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
LOVE THIS
quietlioness chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
This fic was a great way to pass the time during the storm, and very relaxing. It is wonderfully written.
Beautiful chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I read this story years ago, and I only recently came across it again. It's what got me into ff. It's simply beautiful.
It can be disorienting when it jumps from one scene to the next (there is no visual indication for passing time between paragraphs) and personally I think it takes longer than a few weeks to fall in love with your ex-nemesis (school starts september st, Hermine doesnt find out right away, and they confess their love on November 25th) and the last scene could be more believable (the "read the 2 lines I just wrote in that book that I used to hurt myself with and haven't used siused is a little hmmm...) but that may just be because I wanted to know more about them. I wanted them to fall slower, deny their feelongs at first, missing each other terribly over christmas break...
It pretty much boils down to "I wish it didnt end so soon"
Thank you for posting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
is the story finished? if so add complete to it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
I love this!
champagne for the pain chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This was beautiful. Truly. Amazing work here. The way you wove their love story… I'm emotional! :')
Tee dree chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Beautiful, just beautiful!
booklover19a chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This was amazing! I loved how Hermione helped Draco through everything. Is there a sequel to this fic? I'd love to read one!

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
your an idiot
skywalker17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I read this story a few months ago and absolutely loved it. This was actually the story that inspired me to start an account here and write my own fanfiction. I've never forgotten this story, but it wasn't until this morning that I thought I should go and thank whoever it was that wrote this piece of awesomeness. So I just wanted to say thank you for writing such a beautiful story. This is hands down the best Dramione fic I have ever read. Thank you so much, and happy writing :)
sashahp chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
It was REALLY REALLY awesome! You truly deserved the first place! Best Dramione one-shot I've ever read! :)