Reviews for A Cold Winter Night
Natasha Hyatt chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
Cute story. Nice lemon (Inuyasha saying he got laid? I'd pay to see him say that).
Speaking of which, funny bit at the end. Very sweet and romantic. You might wanna use spell check though. Then again, I'm someone who gets uptight about the littlest spelling error, so you can ignore my ranting.
Inu Faceness chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
::high fives Crypt Chick:: you are awesome! you are my new best friend _ ::lol:: its always nice to hear that Inu got laid. i feel so happy for him _. yeah, Inu made love "sweetly" to Kagome... that's why he was pounding into her ::lol:: yeah, thats sweet, let me tell ya. it was a great short fic and i am glad i took the time to read it.
San17 chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
*claps* nice chapter. The story is really coming along. I'm enjoying it. Please update as soon as you can.
Inu Faceness chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
hehe... i like Crypt Chick. she sounds like a really neat-o person.. she reminds me of... me. how odd... please update soon. i cant wait to see what Kagome's reaction is. ~_
Charlie Bear chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Nice story. ... ... .Now 4 d update!
Inu Faceness chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
are you gonna update this story? it seems like it has been a few months, and i was wonderin if ya were gonna. its good so far and i think you should continue,
bushido judoka chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
hey nice. hey cript chick would tag along fine with me im completely crazy. and btw i like the fic cant wait to see the next chapter.
Stellar-Kill chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
so when you gonna finish it?..
hellslibrarian chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
hey i know that i already reviewed this one but i was wondering did you guys drop this story or did you get writers block or something i really like it i think that you should keep updating but hey thats only me but i betcha other ppl would want to read it too but update if you want i think its great
San17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Hmm, pretty good so far, update soon please
Youko Demon chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
You going to update? this one's cool too _
hellslibrarian chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
it's good so far keep writing!
Shinibe chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
AW POOR KAGOME! you cruel cruel people! more story! pwease? very good and i hope you update soon!
Terra Fire chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
I like this story, please update soon. Very funny A/N ;}
MKC4 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
This is a pretty good story so far. .

May I suggest that you except anonymous reviews. When I put up my first story, I learned that some people are a little too lazy to log in for reviews.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2