Reviews for One Soul
Hajnalmadar chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Wow! This story was awesome! I enjoyed every chapter of it!:)
Wildfly chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
great writing, as always
autumn-leaf16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I really like this story, although it was quite scary in some bit...very dark? But great story, I especially like how you make your PC and Sarevok full blood and sister-s, a concept that I've always considered as I played the game. Depite what some other people think I think your PC does have a character!
Tasharene chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
One hell of a story you have here!

Awesome twist on the geme's story line and my... it's so evil... gotta love this Sarevok... I mean... uh, never mind.

Seriously - you gave his character a lot of depth, and that terrifying hunger and determination to have his sire restored on the throne... awesome. The brother sister romance, though disturbing, only adds to the atmosphere of the story. Evil, but oh so fascinating, up to the point of the final sacriface.

It was true pleasure to read something so original and so twisted. Congratulations on the idea!
Dominique Sotto chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
*ROFL* That was way cool. I'll surely enjoy your comical rendition of my other stories. Thanks, it's the best review I have ever gotten: it pointed out the main problem and made me laugh.
ProcrastinatingMonkey chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Sarevok: "Hey, wanna be my lover and be evil?"

Female protagonist with apparently little personality: "Sure."

-Anomen walks in- "Hey, you're not nice."

Sarevok: "Argh!"

-Stab-

Sarevok: "Thanks love."

"Now let's go wake up daddy."

-They bring back Bhaal.-

"Thanks children, now run along and play."

Sarevok and personalityless bitch: "Yay!"

-The end-
Ainon Bhaalsdatter chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
Probably the best fic I ever read. The end is great. Hail to Thee for that what You have written:).
Night Vendiviel chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Oh, my mistake, I've been meant the second chapter there, not first. Great storry! Definitely goes into my favorites list!
Night Vendiviel chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
My, this storry is steaming! My ears are still hot from reading it, especially the first chapter! It envoked so many diferent feelings in me and all of them totally contradictory to one another. But this storry is hot! Ouch... my ears won't stop burning... Now, where is my boyfriend?
Dominique Sotto chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
I was surprised to see the reviews on such an old story. Thank you for taking your time.

Just a quick comment though: for the purpose of this story, Sarevok and the female Bhaalspawn (Rima) are full brother and sister; they knowingly commited an incest.
NybCR chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
Hooray for originality! A good story. _
Imoen the Rogue chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
Nice story althoug the fact that Rima and Sarevok are brother and sister and they are lovers is kinda sickiening even if they're not full family...
Kendris chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
Creepy. Well written, but creepy.

I would have liked to have seen more about how we got from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2.

BTW, where did The Hilt go?
VaguelyFamiliar chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Ah, Sarevok romance... My favorite naughty BG2 concept. I enjoyed the darkness of this story, and the erotic edge. I also appreciate that Rima is not a trite Bhaalspawn.
Gwen6 chapter 5 . 2/28/2004
A good story. I liked this. You are a very talented writer, and I found the half of me that hates Anomen enjoying his brief and quick death.
Long live Sarevok and your kick-ass Bhaalspawn.
Thank you for the enjoyment of this story!