Reviews for Making Tracks
Andreina Cummings chapter 3 . 3/11/2019
Awesome story please continue writing it
Alexawynters chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
you wrote this in 03... its 08 now... geez how long to update? bah you probably never will either. nevertheless it was good
snowman794 chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
please continue, this is a really good story
Caffine chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
Wow. this is a very cool story. please update!
Chikiko chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
this is too good to just leave there. please continue it! it would be mean to just leave it there. i cant wait to see what happense next especially when friday come up and kim and shego have their first date.
makingtea chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Excellent!

Please update soon, I'm begging ya!
Draconia20 chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
Just finished it. Hope next chapter comes soon! :)
Ego Tripp chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Just finished it and I must say I can't wait for an update.

So make it fast. P
Ego Tripp chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
"Mostly because she was very rarely assailed by a cheerleader at the cusp of orgasm and thwarted. Every. Single. Time."

Ahaha I loved that little fragment and I just thought I'd tell you that.

First chapter was great.
battousai24 chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
UPDATE PLEASE...
anonymous for a reason chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
damn, but there's no way I'm logging in for this review... anyway.. good story. And considering I'm a girl I suddently freaked myself out... I'm gonna go take a cold shower now. Hope to find an update when I come back.
anonymous for a reason chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
dam, but there's no way I'm logging in for this review... anyway.. good story. And considering I'm a girl I suddently freaked myself out... I'm gonna go take a cold shower now. Hope to find an update when I come back.
Anich chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
like it a lot
Pernshinigami chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
(cackles evilly) I know where this is going. I so totally know where this is going. I'm new to the whole KP thing, so I'm trying to read fics and get ideas.
Pernshinigami chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Yes! My Kigo fic hunt has yielded prey! (evil cackle) And many slashable prey too! (cackle)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »