Reviews for A Goomba's Perspective
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
haha
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
meh, I like chain chomp's better.
mec chomp chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
lollool i feall realy smart now this was real frekin funnie good job keep up the good work .
TurtleShroom chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
What a silly story! I always found Goombas really cute and adorable, but we all need to laugh at them sometimes! Although Goombas are smarter than you think, I found your story really amusing. A Goomba that is so dumb he mocks his own reflection... and yet it is him! He died... unfortunately. A very good comedy!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Interesting
liz chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I thought it was funny and your chain chomp story was cute D
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
No wonder Bowser has so many of them; they get distracted from mirrors! He better get rid of those things before he loses more troops. XD I'm glad the Mario Party 4 Goomba isn't like that, or else he wouldn't be able to design that board.
Bowser Jr chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Heehee! Lubbly story... Stupid goomba... *grabs some mirrors and attempts to hang them all over the castle*
hyperpersonwhohasnofuture chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Ha Ha! The stupid Goombas deserve to have their ranks insulted! They make my so freaking mad in the game! I can't stand them! If you know about any of the Mario Parties, E-mail me!
nl1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
That was a well-writen and humorous story. Keep up the good work.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
that was funny! I hope you keep writing!
nerdfest chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
that was really funny how you made the goomba so stupid, but then when the goomba died, that was kinda sad. all of the stories that u made rocked! especially Friends Forever.
Celina chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
! REALLY IT WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD! MADE ME LAUGH LIKE THE IDIOT I AM! -
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
O-o;; i didn't notice thats what he was saying _ i liked it though. Like i like alot of your fics. It was funny _ Poor Goomba dude u.u ... - lol.