Reviews for Secrets and Sacrifices
jaggirl-hammer chapter 31 . 6/3/2004
CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE. THIS IS SO AMAZING.
jagfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
You must be very busy. I look for your update everyday. Please don't give up the story. Your writing is fantastic!
C.Vincent chapter 31 . 5/28/2004
I love your writting. How much longer will Harm be in trouble though? How much more can he (we) take?

Keep up the good work, and please update soon.
zoomie122004 chapter 31 . 5/16/2004
this story gets greater with every chapter, but please post another one soon. Enjoy Fanfest as much as possible.
Jean chapter 31 . 5/14/2004
I'm so glad each time a new chapter in this story comes up. Its really got me hooked!
SailorGirl97 chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
OH NO! And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse for Harm. Eek! Can't wait for the next update.
laura carr chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
great stoey.
navyblue chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
how cruel... have fun at the FF and next week sounds fine for me, what about two long chapter at once, hehe, just kidding... ;o)
T chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
Oh man, now I am gonna be in withdrawl. Thanks so much for sharing. I love this story, I can't wait to see how you get Harm out of here now.
e-dog chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
whoa. Jack is bad? gee, poor Harm and Gary! They're back where they started! Another good job and can't wait for more! Have fun at Fanfest!
e-dog
zeilfanaat chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
Please please please update soon! (well, as soon as possible... Next week sounds fine to me! : )
It's a great story!
TomcatGM chapter 31 . 5/12/2004
Next week, huh? I suppose I can survive until then... :) Keep up the good work!
e-dog chapter 30 . 5/3/2004
Great update! Man, poor Harm! Can he suffer anymore injuries? Looking forward to what happens next!
e-dog
fan chapter 30 . 5/3/2004
Your writing is very good and easy to follow. This is a great story and I look at the update everyday hoping that there would be another chapter of this story. Keep up the good work and continue with your writing!
Lauren chapter 30 . 5/3/2004
Awesome chapter. Very creative and great letter to the admiral. Please write the other letters too! Thanks and update again soon!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »