Reviews for Secrets and Sacrifices
SailorGirl97 chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
OH NO! And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse for Harm. Eek! Can't wait for the next update.
laura carr chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
great stoey.
navyblue chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
how cruel... have fun at the FF and next week sounds fine for me, what about two long chapter at once, hehe, just kidding... ;o)
T chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
Oh man, now I am gonna be in withdrawl. Thanks so much for sharing. I love this story, I can't wait to see how you get Harm out of here now.
e-dog chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
whoa. Jack is bad? gee, poor Harm and Gary! They're back where they started! Another good job and can't wait for more! Have fun at Fanfest!
e-dog
zeilfanaat chapter 31 . 5/13/2004
Please please please update soon! (well, as soon as possible... Next week sounds fine to me! : )
It's a great story!
TomcatGM chapter 31 . 5/12/2004
Next week, huh? I suppose I can survive until then... :) Keep up the good work!
e-dog chapter 30 . 5/3/2004
Great update! Man, poor Harm! Can he suffer anymore injuries? Looking forward to what happens next!
e-dog
fan chapter 30 . 5/3/2004
Your writing is very good and easy to follow. This is a great story and I look at the update everyday hoping that there would be another chapter of this story. Keep up the good work and continue with your writing!
Lauren chapter 30 . 5/3/2004
Awesome chapter. Very creative and great letter to the admiral. Please write the other letters too! Thanks and update again soon!
navyblue chapter 30 . 5/3/2004
great chapter once again, I really hope the one steping into the clearing is Jack, Gary could need some support for Harm... Please update soon!
zeilfanaat chapter 30 . 5/3/2004
I don't know how you do it, but you do. You manage to intrigue me every time again with your story! Please continue soon! Please? By the way, is that Jack who's coming through the bushes? :) Update soon!
sunchaser2 chapter 30 . 5/3/2004
great stuff! i havent been able to get to this site in awhile and it was great to catch up a such a good story. cant wait to see what happens...
me chapter 30 . 5/3/2004
hey! groovies! this is brilliant! who wpz it that they just ran into? i really wanna no!
starryeyes10 chapter 29 . 4/26/2004