Reviews for Secrets and Sacrifices
Lauren chapter 25 . 1/28/2004
WOW! FABULOUS! You did a fantastic job. In my personal opinion, I think that you shoud definately include the letters to each person in the next chapter. It will really add to the story. You are an incredibly gifted writter. I love the way you go from talking about Harm to talking about Mac. Pretty Please keep writting!
Anaika Skywalker chapter 25 . 1/28/2004
I'd just like to say I've really enjoyed this story and have been following along with every update. It's just as good as watching an episode and just as frustrating at times, in a good way of course because I keep coming back. It's a great story and I look forward to reading more. Well done.
catasa chapter 25 . 1/27/2004
plaese tell me what do you make me suffer like this, This story is just so good and it drives me crazi waiting to read the next chapter.
Please hurry up with it.
Amie chapter 24 . 1/19/2004
Oh My Gosh! This has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Seriously. You had me occupied for an entire afternoon. Istarted reading at chapter one and could not break myself away. It was like reading a really good book - I was there, completely engrossed in the story. Excellent work! Keep going. I can't wait for the next installment!
Lisa Brown chapter 21 . 12/6/2003
Keep going.
Anaika Skywalker chapter 20 . 12/5/2003
Wow, what a story, I haven't sat down and read twenty chapters in a long time. Looking forward to knowing what happens. Great plot line. Really draws you in.
sunchaser2 chapter 20 . 11/27/2003
what a great story! its well thought out and well writtin. i cant wait to see what happens next ...:)
Lady-Cherry chapter 20 . 11/27/2003
This is a great story! Keep it up!
Lady-Cherry!
Lisa Brown chapter 20 . 11/27/2003
This is awesome. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Cubit chapter 19 . 11/25/2003
More, more, more, please! This is so good!
Kassia525 chapter 19 . 11/23/2003
The first few chapters were confusing with switching back and forth from past to present to tell the reader everything that had lead up to the current time period. Once the flashbacks stopped, the storyline was a lot easier to follow. I look forward to reading the rest of this story.
Pissed Off Poet1 chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
looking good
winjan chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
I am so glad that you decide to post this wonderful story here. It makes me so easy to go back to re-read whenever I needed. Looking forward to the new chapter
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14