Reviews for Secrets and Sacrifices
alix33 chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
"For a Marine you sure know your way around a carrier," Sturgis jokes. "I was lost in less than 5 minutes." The ghost of a smile flits across Mac's face. "I had a good guide for years," she replies softly." - AW!
alix33 chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
"His sleep befuddled brain took several long minutes to process who was on the other side of the door and invite him inside. "Did I interrupt a nap Commander?" his visitor asked. "Sorry sir. I just got done with debriefing and arrived here a short time ago. There hasn't been much time for sleep." His tongue is practically tripping over the words. And he has no idea what he just said. He could only hope it came out more intelligently than he fears it did. "That's an awfully polite way of telling me I just woke you from the first sleep you've had in quite some time by the looks of things," his visitor commented wryly. His brain has begun coordinating between his thoughts and his tongue finally. "What can I do for you Mr. Secretary?" he asks, hiding a yawn. "I have an assignment for you that begins immediately," Secretary Sheffield informed him." - I miss SecNav Sheffield: I only realised how much I liked him on JAG once I met the oily oik of a SecNav they have in season 6 of NCIS.
tkdmom51 chapter 43 . 4/14/2010
I am excited to see you updating this story, it has been a favorite of mine. Well written, I feel you have captured Harm and what he stands for! I look forward to your next update
Michi uk chapter 43 . 4/14/2010
Glad Harms been able to tell Trish and Frank, some of the secrets he's hidden from them,all these years.

So sad, Harms parents have to go for there own safety, as they really don't want to leave Harm alone, but he promises he will keep in touch, but not for a while. Please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter,

Hugs Michelle UK
Michi uk chapter 42 . 4/14/2010
Still no good news for Harm,his white cell count still elevated.

OMG i do hope they resolve, Harms bloodcount soon, can't stand the suspense.

Great story, but please don't make me wait another 3 mnths.

Michelle UK
zeilfanaat chapter 43 . 4/14/2010
I'm currently sincerely disliking General Danvers.

Glad Trish being so much more understanding about Harm's decisions.

Great chapter! Thanks for sharing!

Looking forward to the next. :)

zeilfanaat
Sambu chapter 43 . 4/14/2010
Thank you for another great chapter. I know how frustrating it can be to write a story. I hope you find the time and inspriration for many more chapters because I really like this story and find out how everything is resolved at the end.

Keep up the good work!
farkle41 chapter 42 . 11/15/2009
Thanks so much, kstorm, for updating this wonderful story! You write so well, I just wish you had more time to do it. I'm so looking forward to reading the next many chapters.
GreenEyes09 chapter 42 . 11/13/2009
Great story, i love it. i just recently found JAG on DVD and i have enjoyed reading fanfiction for Jag.
FAN chapter 42 . 11/12/2009
Congrates on the story so far ... My one request is that the next chapter is posted soon - I can't wait to see what happens next?
PeggyC chapter 42 . 11/7/2009
Kstorm, it is so good to see the story continue. You have to live your life as it comes, and I appreciate how time consuming writing can be, but I look forward to the next chapter whenever you can manage it. I always love the interaction between Harm and AJ!

Peggy
Laurie chapter 42 . 11/7/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing with this story. It has always been a favorite of mine and you didn't disappoint with the last two chapters.
livs2write chapter 42 . 11/7/2009
Wow. I've just spent the better part of a day and a half reading this story, and... wow. You are extremely talented, no only as a writer, but in having come up with something truly unique. I'm amazed that this has been a WIP for SIX years, but it is a story that is worth following. I do hope to see more updates, and very, very soon.

I'm hoping that at some point you finally get Harm and Mac to work things out, once and for all, too.

Again, great work. Anxiously awaiting an update.
mjag chapter 42 . 11/6/2009
I'm so glad to see another chapter of the story!

Harm still sounds like Harm. Protecting those around him.

Can't wait for another chapter when you can.
Debbi chapter 42 . 11/6/2009
Welcome back. I have been impatiently waiting for you to continue this wonderful story. You still have me hooked and its great to see that you are continuing to live up to your great writing in the story. I am anxiously awaiting your next post. I can't wait until General Danvers and Sadik get what they deserve.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »