Reviews for Secrets and Sacrifices
zeilfanaat chapter 43 . 4/14/2010
I'm currently sincerely disliking General Danvers.

Glad Trish being so much more understanding about Harm's decisions.

Great chapter! Thanks for sharing!

Looking forward to the next. :)

zeilfanaat
Sambu chapter 43 . 4/14/2010
Thank you for another great chapter. I know how frustrating it can be to write a story. I hope you find the time and inspriration for many more chapters because I really like this story and find out how everything is resolved at the end.

Keep up the good work!
farkle41 chapter 42 . 11/15/2009
Thanks so much, kstorm, for updating this wonderful story! You write so well, I just wish you had more time to do it. I'm so looking forward to reading the next many chapters.
GreenEyes09 chapter 42 . 11/13/2009
Great story, i love it. i just recently found JAG on DVD and i have enjoyed reading fanfiction for Jag.
FAN chapter 42 . 11/12/2009
Congrates on the story so far ... My one request is that the next chapter is posted soon - I can't wait to see what happens next?
PeggyC chapter 42 . 11/7/2009
Kstorm, it is so good to see the story continue. You have to live your life as it comes, and I appreciate how time consuming writing can be, but I look forward to the next chapter whenever you can manage it. I always love the interaction between Harm and AJ!

Peggy
Laurie chapter 42 . 11/7/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing with this story. It has always been a favorite of mine and you didn't disappoint with the last two chapters.
livs2write chapter 42 . 11/7/2009
Wow. I've just spent the better part of a day and a half reading this story, and... wow. You are extremely talented, no only as a writer, but in having come up with something truly unique. I'm amazed that this has been a WIP for SIX years, but it is a story that is worth following. I do hope to see more updates, and very, very soon.

I'm hoping that at some point you finally get Harm and Mac to work things out, once and for all, too.

Again, great work. Anxiously awaiting an update.
mjag chapter 42 . 11/6/2009
I'm so glad to see another chapter of the story!

Harm still sounds like Harm. Protecting those around him.

Can't wait for another chapter when you can.
Debbi chapter 42 . 11/6/2009
Welcome back. I have been impatiently waiting for you to continue this wonderful story. You still have me hooked and its great to see that you are continuing to live up to your great writing in the story. I am anxiously awaiting your next post. I can't wait until General Danvers and Sadik get what they deserve.
zeilfanaat chapter 42 . 11/6/2009
Woohoo, I'm so glad to see you continuing with this story! It's brilliant!

Hmm, what's Harm not telling?

Am looking forward to the next chapter!

zeilfanaat
Jagfan 724 chapter 42 . 11/5/2009
kstorm's back! Yea! I love this story and was so excited to see it updated, please keep it going because I can't wait to see what happens next. Wonderful job writing, as always!
Frieda chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I really liked your stories. It took me a couple of days to read all 41 chapters. I simply couldn't put it down. It was really a disappointment to notice the story isn't finished yet. So PLEASE continue writing.
buddies chapter 41 . 3/25/2009
can't wait for more
michelle UK chapter 41 . 1/3/2009
Couldn't go to bed, just had to finish, this exciting ff. Noticed it's been 5 mnths since your last chapter, hope your going to finish this story? Everythings falling into place, you can't leave us hanging.?
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »