Reviews for Secrets and Sacrifices
zeilfanaat chapter 42 . 11/6/2009
Woohoo, I'm so glad to see you continuing with this story! It's brilliant!

Hmm, what's Harm not telling?

Am looking forward to the next chapter!

zeilfanaat
Jagfan 724 chapter 42 . 11/5/2009
kstorm's back! Yea! I love this story and was so excited to see it updated, please keep it going because I can't wait to see what happens next. Wonderful job writing, as always!
Frieda chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I really liked your stories. It took me a couple of days to read all 41 chapters. I simply couldn't put it down. It was really a disappointment to notice the story isn't finished yet. So PLEASE continue writing.
buddies chapter 41 . 3/25/2009
can't wait for more
michelle UK chapter 41 . 1/3/2009
Couldn't go to bed, just had to finish, this exciting ff. Noticed it's been 5 mnths since your last chapter, hope your going to finish this story? Everythings falling into place, you can't leave us hanging.?
michelle UK chapter 35 . 1/3/2009
Haven't been able to write a review til now,it's been compelling reading, but now i'm feeling tired, no wonder it's 1am Sunday Morning.
michelle UK chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
Have just found this story again, can't believe i missed it.
michelle UK chapter 15 . 9/10/2008
Somehow i missed this story,glad i've found it again,as it's been a great read, goy yo have a break will start 17 tomorrow.
zoomie chapter 41 . 8/9/2008
yeepee, finally you're getting back to us poor famished readers... way to go... can't wait to get more of this wonderful story, if you have the time to write more that is...
TomcatGM chapter 41 . 8/4/2008
Woo ho Update! And a good one too. I must say I'm pleased you are working on this story again. Any chance Red Sky can get an update? I'm pretty sure that was your story too...If not, pretend I didn't mention that. Anyway, great chapter. It's nice to see some of the loose ends involving the secnav getting tied up. I'm certainly curious to see how this is going to turn out. A few words of advice. When I have trouble writing, I just write whatever's on my mind anyway. You can always go back and delete things, but the most important part of writing is showing up. Also, I'd be more than happy to beta for you if you need a hand or a sounding board or whatever. Keep writing! :)
japetn chapter 41 . 7/29/2008
Thrilled to see this update! I love your work and can't wait to see more.
Nancy chapter 41 . 7/24/2008
WOW... my heart stop when I saw your story pop-up in my e-mail..

hopefully we can find out what happens

thks
Peggy C chapter 41 . 7/23/2008
Oh kstorm, my heart almost stopped when I saw Chapter 41 of S&S! I had really given up and placed it in a folder I have of wonderful but unfinished stories. I am not a writer so I can only imagine how difficult it must be to overcome writer's block.

Please don't take offense, but what really haunts me is Honor's Loss - can't you please bring that to some sort of resolution? You have painted such a dark and painful picture and it hurts to think of our hero just 'hanging' out there in limbo. I am whimpering!

Anyway, thanks for this latest and best wishes to you.
michelle UK chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Loving this story as it progresses, can't wait to read the next instalment later.
starryeyes10 chapter 41 . 7/21/2008