Reviews for Ill Fated
Meelk chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I've been waiting to see another story where one of the characters are gonna sacrifice themselves for the other! Thank you so much for this story. It brought me to tears but that's a good thing!
ThursdayAngelus chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Okay, now I'm gonna cry!
Freya chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
So, so beautiful... As lovely as it was, I wish that the ending left one with the option of being able to beg to be able to write an alternate ending in which they survive... Wait, can we still have that option? *begbegbegbeg*
jordazed chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
that was sad
Goddess Of Idun chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
"Your life is gone, but your love lives on."... so beautiful... You made me cry...
MichelleLB chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I started to cry right after,'And he told you when you saw him for the last time.'I was like "oh my god hes going to die isnt he." And after that I cuold NOT stop crying (or reading). I mean it was a great story because any story that can make you cry hast too be good right? What I was going to say is how can you right a story like that?Like I said its great but I would just break down and cry if I had to write that. Great work, but I got to go I think Im going to cry. :D :)
da-llama chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
this so good
keep going for my sake i wanna no what happened to merry did he die or what? whats gonna happen to pip? just keep going please
Astaldodhol chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
omg, that actually made me cry, its so sad, poor Pippin :(
DemonButtercup chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
wow..that was depressing as hell! made me very weepy because it was so heartbreaking! wonderfully written, keep it up ..
Colette D chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Jeze...That was...depressing...yes. Depressing. But good. Very good. *sniff*
Mistoffeleees chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
AAgh...I'm horribly addicted to the unpleasantness. It's like a drug..and evil drug...that I love ever so much. I love Pippin, but I love how Merry can do that - throw himself in the face of danger, only so that he knows Pippin will live. ~more sobbing~ I love the "All you find are bits of yellow cloth." line. It just seems..so...I don't know...oh, eru...~sniff~
-Mistoffelees.
Breath of Life chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Beautifully written. Absolutely wonderful. .
Unhobbity Hobbit chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
*Whines* Aw, my poor hobbits! Evil evil evilness. And what a way for a hobbit to die - by starvation!

I hope those orcs still went on to be killed by the Rohirrim, or if not then Saruman would most certainly have killed them when they got back.

I have to go write something happy now and cheer myself up.
Im A Brandybuck chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Aw! Poor Merry! This is really good. Brought a tear to my eye.
beatlegirls64 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003